Travel Agent for WDW Half Bib Recommendation

KatherineDisney

Earning My Ears
Hello all long time lurker here,

I am searching for a bib for the WDW Half in January.

My family and I have had some security concerns (about our CC info) trying to book through another agent and we are not super comfortable moving forward with this agent.

I am hoping I can find a bib via recommendation from someone who has used the agency before. We don't need much, just a bib for the half, room for a few nights and peace of mind that we have made the correct choice! It seems all the recommended ones I am finding via google have their half bibs scooped up already.

Thanks Dis,
Katherine

If Acclaim gets more bibs I would use them. Sign up for their emails (there's a link on the page I linked to) so you get the email about it if they get more in.

Definitely put yourself on the waiting list with both Acclaim and Get Travel and be prepared to be patient. They get additional allotments of bibs all the time - either as people drop out of fundraising/charity opportunities OR people decide not to follow through by final payment date.

I had a great experience getting a bib & room package very last minute (in November) from Jen at Marathon Tours. Fast email responses, very professional. Registration process was easy, and everyone went smoothly on race weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter