Travel Agent or Not?

MS Sweety

MS Tinkerbell
I'm going to WDW in October and haven't been since 2008. I know a lot has changed since then and don't have a lot of time to do any details with the planning. I was considering using a Travel Agency but didn't know if it would be worth it. I booked with an agency and haven't heard from them since after trying to call and email but no response. I would like one that would do a daily itinerary and make reservations for me. I know there are some that work for Disney with no charge but don't know which one to use. Just how reliable are they? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Asnell

Mouseketeer
I don't know of any travel agencies that will do a day-by-day itinerary for you and schedule meals, fastpasses, etc. It seems like that's what you're looking for. Most travel agencies do what yours has done for you ... make the booking and then don't talk to you again. Except at the extreme high end, it's not a full-service kind of business any more.

MinMou

DIS Veteran
I enjoyed making my own plans, and could have done the whole thing myself, but went with a TA who I had been working with for years. The folks who are on the phones for Disney are usually great to work with, and I was on the fence. But having a TA was worth it to get the ADRs I wanted 180 days in advance. If your TA is willing to get up in the wee hours of the morning to do it, I'd jump on that.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.