travel agent packages

BDK33

Mouseketeer
Question....

For the runDisney travel agent packages, you have to book like Pop or Caribbean Beach. Is it possible to get the bib packages and get a different hotel?

If not what is to stop you from doing the package, canceling the room, keeping the bib, and booking another hotel?

For example, id like to stay at AoA if possible.

Thanks in advance for the info.

You don’t get the bib if you cancel the package.

If the hotel doesn’t work for you, don’t do the package.

If there’s availability, a TA can book a non-package hotel for you but you won’t receive the significant discount or rooms that many of them have at their chosen group hotels (All-Stars, Pop, CSR, CRB, Poly).

Your best bet is to contact your TA of choice and have them start working with RunDisney Travel now in advance of registration for your race weekend of choice to make sure you can get the resort you want. The same night and ticket requirements will apply.

And yes, your bib will be pulled up until Expo Day if you haven’t met the requirements - these “packages” are through Sports Travel, not Walt Disney Travel Company.

I entered last weekend’s half through a travel agent and the resort I stayed at was Coronado Springs. So I don’t know how many there are that are part of the packages, but it’s more than those 2.

Is there a list of Travel Agents who offer these discounted rates? Could someone please refer me?

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!