Travel apps

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
Ok, among various threads and posts over time, I know I have seen people mention various RV focused apps they use for planning travel in regards to various aspects of their journeys. What are the ones that anybody has used for gas stations that they like? Want to try planning fuel stops ahead this trip to see how it goes. Thanks!

iExit Interstate Exit Guide is one worth looking at. We travel up and down the east coast and use Pilot Flying J for our fuel stops because they have RV lanes and you can dump or fill up with propane if needed. Most also have a store and food available, and some are suitable for overnighting. They have their own app.

Haven’t used it yet but looks like a good app, Trucker path. It list all the truck stops and rest areas in a map view, you can click on the truck stops and it will tell you the price of diesel ( no regular gas prices ) but also what services they offer, restaurant, dump station, and you can click on satellite view and zoom in to see the pump layout. Looks like a good app. Also has rest areas on it also.

Haven’t used it yet but looks like a good app, Trucker path. It list all the truck stops and rest areas in a map view, you can click on the truck stops and it will tell you the price of diesel ( no regular gas prices ) but also what services they offer, restaurant, dump station, and you can click on satellite view and zoom in to see the pump layout. Looks like a good app. Also has rest areas on it also.

I've had good luck with http://www.findfuelstops.com over the past 10 years, like Snomedics app you can select RV services and rest areas, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!