• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel Help

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
Please help me! I need to decide which ticket to get and I'm going insane! All the numbers and times are getting to me!

Choice 1-$180
Outbound Flight
11:18am Depart - Boston, MA (BOS)
12:57pm Arrive - Chicago-OHare (ORD) Nonstop
Total Travel Time: 2 hrs 39 min
Return Flight
2:20pm Depart - Chicago-OHare (ORD)
5:44pm Arrive - Boston, MA (BOS) Nonstop

Choice 2 $160ish

Outbound Flight
Depart 10:00 AM
Arrive 11:06 AM at New York
Depart 12:00 PM
Arrive 1:26 PM at Chicago
Return Flight
Depart 2:15 PM
Arrive 4:39 PM Pittsburgh
Depart 5:30 PM
Arrive 7:08 PM at Boston

Choice 3 $132

Outbound Flight
Depart 2:30 PM
Arrive 3:57 PM at Philadelphia
Depart 5:30 PM
Arrive 6:46 PM at Chicago
Return Flight
Depart 11:00 AM
Arrive 1:42 PM at DC
Depart 2:30 PM
Arrive 3:52 PM at Boston

Also, whats the difference between a "connecting flight" and "a stop"

I'd take the $160ish one. Leave early for your destination, go home in the p.m., not too late.

Connecting flight means you have to change planes. Stop means you don't. You stop in a city, pick up passengers and then continue on.

I'd do the non-stop... I don't like the flight times on the last one and why leave at the same time only to arrive 2 hours later. It's worth the extra $20 to me. No worries about missed flights and one less place to go through and lose luggage.

also way i understand you get charged taxes for everytime to touch down or take off.

I would take the non-stop...I'd take it for an extra $50, let alone an extra $20. So worth it! I've taken too many connecting flights where the intial flight was delayed and ended up missing the connection. No thank you!

Non stop from me too. I don't enjoy flying, and once up and down is waaaay better to me than more than that.

Option 1-Non-stop.... unless every dollar counts.

I don't like the 54 minute window between arrival and departure in NY(granted it's a frequent well-trod route)...you never know.

Then again, I hate to wait too long.;)

Bon voyage!:wave:

I ALWAYS book non-stop when it is an option. Choice #1! :)

Originally posted by browneyes
I've never flown, so I'm no help.;)

Von, are you planning another family get together?:teeth:

good god no!!!!! I'm going to chicago for one of my best friends graduations. she came to my grad last year and i'm going to hers.

I REALLY want the non stop flight (I HATE flying), but as most of you know i'm unemployed so, we'll just see how things go.

Another non-stop vote. The price isn't that much more, and it is sooo worth the extra few dollars.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter