Travel Insurance on new bookings.

aj2703

Addicted To Disney
Does anyone know what is going to happen with regards to new travel insurance policies you might purchase for trips..?

I notice MSE have taken down their best travel insurance guide.

So do I take it, it's a case of you take your chances for any future travel as you won't be able to get any sort of cover for it?

I imagine insurers are waiting to see how the pandemic plays out and what governments say about travel.

Policies may increase but like many now will not cover pandemics such as coronaviruses

When the pandemic is downgraded travel insurance companies will sell new policies, there are a handful still selling them now but most aren't.

Future policies are likely to cover medical care if you come down with covid-19 whilst you're away but are unlikely to cover any pandemic related cancellations, whether it'll cover you if you cancel because you catch covid-19 after it's been downgraded I don't know, my guess is it'll depend on the likelihood of catching it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!