Travel insurance???

Jo2019

Mouseketeer
Hi what do you use for travel insurance for both medical and trip cancellation? I have some medical through Sunlife at my work (PSHCP) but am not sure if it is good or not. I think we have to pay upfront and get reimbursed.

Also since we are travelling with a 2 year old I am worried she will catch a daycare plague that will prevent us from flying.

Thanks and happy Easter!

Hi, you definitely need travel insurance.
Individual plans are always better than your Group plan (through work), less restrictions, more coverage, more benefits.
I Always use Blue Cross, Better safe than sorry !

I don't have any thru work, so I always go thru insuremytrip.ca

I find that you can choose your coverage and it's pretty affordable

I don't have any thru work, so I always go thru ************.ca

I find that you can choose your coverage and it's pretty affordable
insure my trip dot ca

Hi what do you use for travel insurance for both medical and trip cancellation? I have some medical through Sunlife at my work (PSHCP) but am not sure if it is good or not. I think we have to pay upfront and get reimbursed.

Also since we are travelling with a 2 year old I am worried she will catch a daycare plague that will prevent us from flying.

Thanks and happy Easter!

This is the same group insurance I had. I strongly suggest you check the value of the medical and cancellation portions of the insurance and decide if you are comfortable with the amounts. Remember the value is expressed in Canadian dollars, and you will have to pay out in US$, so there is a 25-30% premium off the top. I always used to top our up to $5,000,000 for the medical. If you contact Sunlife, they will explain how to top it up.

My Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite has trip cancellation and medical insurance. It's also has no foreign exchange fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!