travel mugs

jltdone

Mouseketeer
If we don't buy the Disney mugs can I bring my own 20 oz bubba keg and fill it with Gatorade from my room and bring it down to the pool?

did u pack like a cooler bag in your suitcase and then make lunch in the room and bring it down the pool.
Yep. Took a soft cooler bag and used it to take stuff to the pool and when we did “excursions.” Worth every penny. Saved our butts on the road to Hana—food wasn’t nearly as good or plentiful along the way as I had read.

Yep. Took a soft cooler bag and used it to take stuff to the pool and when we did “excursions.” Worth every penny. Saved our butts on the road to Hana—food wasn’t nearly as good or plentiful along the way as I had read.
thank you for the tip.
Now we wont have to leave the pool area to head back to the villa to have lunch. we can have a picnic pool side and even ocean side.

the main thing is try not to bring any glass, for safety around the pool ... but definitely bring your own cooler for food and drinks, there is a Target and Walmart in Kapolei nearby, so you can save by getting food there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter