Travel time from Hollywood Studios to Olivia's Cafe?

TN Davy Crockett

Earning My Ears
We're going to go from Hollywood Studios to Olivia's Cafe for lunch. We will be using bus transportation to Old Key West from HS. If we walk out of Voyage of the Little Mermaid at 12:00, what time would be an appropriate time to book an ADR for lunch? I had originally booked 12:30, but now thinking that may be cutting it too close and hate be late. Thanks for any tips and opinions...

We're going to go from Hollywood Studios to Olivia's Cafe for lunch. We will be using bus transportation to Old Key West from HS. If we walk out of Voyage of the Little Mermaid at 12:00, what time would be an appropriate time to book an ADR for lunch? I had originally booked 12:30, but now thinking that may be cutting it too close and hate be late. Thanks for any tips and opinions...

I'd probably wait until I was on the bus to OKW and make my ADR then for about 30 min in the future.

BUT if you want to make your ADR now, I wouldn't do anything before 1:00 and 1:15-30 would be a safer bet. The walk for VTLM to the bus stop will take you 10-15 min and then you have to wait for a bus. There could be one waiting, but it could take 20-40 min.

The only time we have actually had to have an ADR for Olivia's was last week when we ate breakfast there three mornings in a row. And we still didn't need an ADR. We had a short wait.

My latest thought is for us to just drive our personal vehicle to HS from POR, then to lunch at OKW, and then back to POR afterwards. Does this seem like it would probably be the easiest way to manage our time? I have to admit that though we've always had a car at Disney, we've never driven to the parks because we've always stayed on property and used bus transportation.

My latest thought is for us to just drive our personal vehicle to HS from POR, then to lunch at OKW, and then back to POR afterwards. Does this seem like it would probably be the easiest way to manage our time? I have to admit that though we've always had a car at Disney, we've never driven to the parks because we've always stayed on property and used bus transportation.

That is what I would do if I had a vehicle. That will get you back to POR much quicker after lunch. Enjoy Olivia's - I love it for breakfast, lunch AND dinner, LOL.

This is what I would do. Have you considered staying later in the park and maybe making a later lunch?

This is what I would do. Have you considered staying later in the park and maybe making a later lunch?

Because we have a 5 year-old, we typically have a post-lunch "downtime/naptime" at our resort before returning to a park for the evening. Because of that, it makes since to be out of the park by 12:30 or 1:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!