Travel times from Coronado to parks

A link to what? There are likely Disney info sites out there with time estimates. But I will tell you that CSR is centrally located. We've stayed twice, and no park is more than a 10 minute commute once the bus leaves the resort. Disney Springs was the longest drive, and that was maybe 15 minutes tops. CSR does have four bus stops, so if you get on at the first one, add maybe another 5-8 minutes for the bus to stop at the other bus depots.

A link to what? There are likely Disney info sites out there with time estimates. But I will tell you that CSR is centrally located. We've stayed twice, and no park is more than a 10 minute commute once the bus leaves the resort. Disney Springs was the longest drive, and that was maybe 15 minutes tops. CSR does have four bus stops, so if you get on at the first one, add maybe another 5-8 minutes for the bus to stop at the other bus depots.

I assume you just wait at the stop that's closest to you? First time staying here, will be in Tower location.

That pretty much summed up what I needed, thank you. I can't seem to find the bus times on the Disney app yet but I have a few weeks to work on that, just trying to judge what time I need to leave for RD

I assume you just wait at the stop that's closest to you? First time staying here, will be in Tower location.
You can wait at any stop you want to. The one closest to the tower will be Bus Stop 1, at the front of the resort. Stop 1 is the last pick up and last drop off for all buses, except for Disney Springs where its the first bus stop picked up and the first dropped off. The benefit to being the last pick up is that you'll head out to the parks as soon as you're board, so no circling the resort for the other stops. The con is that it's often standing room only at that point, especially in the morning.

Bus Stop 2, which is past El Centro near Casitas, is the first stop picked up and dropped off for the parks (except Disney Springs). If you're eating breakfast at one of the restaurants in El Centro, it would be an easy walk over to Bus Stop 2 from there if you wanted.

I can't seem to find the bus times on the Disney app yet but I have a few weeks to work on that,
The bus times are only visible on the app when you are on-site. You'll be able to see them once you're at the resort.

You can wait at any stop you want to. The one closest to the tower will be Bus Stop 1, at the front of the resort. Stop 1 is the last pick up and last drop off for all buses, except for Disney Springs where its the first bus stop picked up and the first dropped off. The benefit to being the last pick up is that you'll head out to the parks as soon as you're board, so no circling the resort for the other stops. The con is that it's often standing room only at that point, especially in the morning.

Bus Stop 2, which is past El Centro near Casitas, is the first stop picked up and dropped off for the parks (except Disney Springs). If you're eating breakfast at one of the restaurants in El Centro, it would be an easy walk over to Bus Stop 2 from there if you wanted.

The bus times are only visible on the app when you are on-site. You'll be able to see them once you're at the resort.

Great info, thanks! Most of the parks seems to have a pretty short ride, so we won't mind standing for a bit. Do it everyday for work! :)

Stop 1 is the last pick up and last drop off for all buses, except for Disney Springs where its the first bus stop picked up and the first dropped off.
This way, it doubles as the internal bus for guests wanting to get back to their rooms from El Centro.

This is what Touring Plans says, but I never felt like it took that long to get anywhere. It's one of the more centrally located resorts on property and it's lovely -- you're going to love it. It's one of our favorites.

I'm curious how they determined this. I assume they built in time to allow for the bus to circle all four stops at the resort? If you type in "Coronado Springs" to any of the parks on Google Maps, the longest commute is Magic Kingdom at 11 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter