Travel to EPCOT during Spring runDisney

floreksa

Earning My Ears
Hi! Not a runner, but have a park reservation for EPCOT this Sunday - day of the 10miler. We are staying as Coronado. Will we be able to get there in the morning or should I just make this a sleep-in day?

Thank you!

Hi! Not a runner, but have a park reservation for EPCOT this Sunday - day of the 10miler. We are staying as Coronado. Will we be able to get there in the morning or should I just make this a sleep-in day?

Thank you!
You'll be able to get there it just may take a few extra minutes. Thankfully for you it is only a 10-miler so things will wrap up quicker than if it was a half marathon or full marathon.

The races start at 5am with a 16 minute pace requirement. The last runners typically start by 6a. This means that all runners will be finished by 8:40a. I’m not sure what time Epcot opens but the impact should be minimal. Maybe a small delay on the roads but I would think your route would be open.

Here’s a link to the road closures if you want to double check: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=13sbVmE95vCKzhJp0cD3iq7XqN5Ys8gU&usp=sharing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter