Traveling to MK from ft. Wilderness

Mp3Markel

Earning My Ears
Hello, I had a question about the logistics of traveling from a cabin in Ft. Wilderness to Magic Kingdom. My problem is, I'm checking out of the cabin the day I'm visiting MK, should I park my car at the Wilderness Lodge and then take the ferry? Is there a more efficient option?

Thanks for any advice!

You can't drive to a different resort and park your car there while you go to a park. You could either leave it at Ft. Wilderness and go to MK, or take your car to MK when you check out.

If you take the boat from Ft. Wild to MK is honestly SUCH a waste of time! If you miss the boat, which happens all of the time for me, then you have wait FOREVER for the next one, then by the time another boat comes and takes you to MK, you have to wait 10min to even enter the port. You are LITERALLY just sitting there waiting to enter the port. I would take a bus TO the MK, then take a boat FROM the MK. Taking a boat FROM the MK is a much faster and easier process than going TO the MK.

For me, it would depend on how much time I had. The boat, is very relaxing. That said though, if you are in a hurry it may not be relaxing you are looking for. Time-wise, I think the boat, once on it is faster than driving to the TTC and then taking the monorail but that's just me.

Another option for you I think it to take the boat to CR and then you can walk across. Leaving the car at FW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter