Travelodge main gate east

Mickey357

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed here? Let me know what you think of it. My neice is going on a band trip and they are staying here. I need to know if the place is OK. Thanks

We stayed at this Travellodge last year and I did not like it at all. The carpet was stained and it was a very basic room. We had a fridge and there was a 4 burner stove, we did not use these they needed a good clean maybe we were unlucky with our room. We never ate in the restaurant in the hotel this also did not look very nice but there is a McDonalds and a Ponderosa just down from the hotel. The hotel is across the road from The Old Town which is worth a visit.:bounce: :bounce:

We stayed at the Travelodge in December. We weren't very impressed with the room or the restaurant. We got an upgrade to a room with a balcony, which was nice, but the rooms are not that clean and the hallway had stained carpets and, on our floor, they were only vacuumed once in the nine days we were there. We never even saw housekeeping at all. We got an extremely good rate otherwise we would not have stayed for the full 9 days. We had an adjoining room with my mother (she likes her own space) and a couple of days her room wasn't even done up. We had to call to housekeeping. We felt safe enough there but we never seemed to see any people around. The parking lot was always full but sometimes it felt like you were the only ones in the whole place. I don't know about anyone elses experiences, but we will probably not stay there again.

I never got a chance to stay there. They lost my reservation. That did it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter