Treasure Planet color change t-shirt

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
did you see this offer from Eggo?
wouldnt it be great if the t-shirts were available onboard ship?

actually I was going through coupons so I can go food shopping this morn before I go into work - it's my night to work

Barb-

You obviously have way too much time on your hands.

I personally cannot wait to meet you on 11/30

See Ya Soon

Lori

Hi Barb. I don't know which offer you're referring to, however, on Grand Cayman there is a Del Sol shop. They sell color-changing t-shirts and sweatshirts. Got a few while there for family and friends. Next time I'm gonna treat myself and my son!

Barb,
It is so funny you saw that..... Matthew calls his mini eggos Treasure Planet waffles.....He is looking forward to seeing the movie...I hope it is going to be on our sailing...I am betting it is but my bets haven't panned out lately!!!! Laurie

When I cruised on NCL last Dec I won one of these color changing shirts. So when I showed DS10 the pic of the color changing Treasure Planet t-shirt he wanted one!
Those shirts are cool. They also have rings and nail polish.
Hey, all I had to do to win it was to arrive at a port discussion w/my new straw hat from Key West.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter