Treasure Planet Trailer

It does look... interesting. What I could see of it anyway. It looks like it could go either way to me still though...either really good or really bad. And I'm pretty that was not the score for it, but for some previous movie so don't get your hopes up. They'll probably just neglect music like they have the past 3 or 4 films. Grrrr! Music is my favorite part of all those classics! Why are they so imcredibly dumb? It makes me sooooo mad! Ok, I'm dumb. Hopefully they'll surprise me with a fantastic score WITH SINGING (what a concept...)

I cannot figure out for the life of me why they would promote two efforts from Feature Animation in the same year.

Forget number-crunching lawsuits. Someone needs to file a lawsuit to find out who is the braniac that came up with this idea, and then make that idiot watch the Pocohantas & Friends show for eight straight days without food and water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter