Treehouses fully booked at 11 months?

jshadd

Mouseketeer
Looking at Treehouse villas at 11-month window, they show no availability at all April 18-30. Very odd as Treehouses rarely book up except for the Fall?

I have also seen that and it is out of the ordinary. Possibilities include an intended refurb for the treehouses taking all or most of them out of the system, a system error, or a number of SSR members with extra points, due to the resort closures, moving up to treehouses.

There have been a number of things like that going on in the system. I have to assume it has something to do with capacity management, renovations, or something on the backend. A month or so ago I saw Jambo having all 1BRs booked for exactly 5 weeks in late summer timeline while Kidani was open, and then a few days later it was reversed.

Bruce

Since June 1, 2020, the treehouses have been shown as open May 1,2021 and after. The period April 18-30 is still shown as full. That it has returned for May 1 and after may indicate that it is not a system glitch but instead a planned take-out-of-service for that April period..

Maybe they might just be that in demand due to COVID...I see them as the easiest to be distant from other guests, like the bungalows ??? Maybe ???

Maybe they might just be that in demand due to COVID...I see them as the easiest to be distant from other guests, like the bungalows ??? Maybe ???

Highly doubtful that they were actually reserved. They were not available at 8 a.m. at 11 months out for any dates from April 18-30. They are still available from Jan 2 through April 17, and still available for all May dates that have thus far opened under the 11-month window. It is looking more and more like an intended out-of-service period for the last two weeks of April.

If they are going into refrub, will they get the Murphy style bed?
I have never seen any test rooms for the THV to see what they would look like. Based on the floor plan I would say no. There appears to be windows behind the couch. I don’t see them blocking a group of windows for a Murphy style bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!