Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

You will be able to book up to 4 tier 1 rides using CLPS, so It will be even more important at DHS IMO. However, it messes up splitting your FPs between DHS and Epcot, which I think was somewhat common. After the addition of TSL I just used all 6 of mine at DHS, so it would still work out for me I guess.
That's what we just did. It worked great. Another great thing was the minimal walking. DHS is not laid out well for touring efficiency. We started around 12:30 pm at RnR & ToT, did BatB, March, ST, Muppets, ST, dinner at SciFi, Kylo, TSM, Aliens, snacks, SDD x2, fireworks. It was awesome. We would've squeezed in the stunt show but DS20's plane was delayed by 2 hours so we couldn't get there in time.

Pretty good for not starting until after lunch! Our longest wait was 25 min. at SDD around. 8 pm.

If I had to plan right now, I'd continue to tour this way except possibly drop Aliens, and set aside another morning for SW:GE, since there's nothing settled with that yet. Start thinking of that park as two parks- SW:GE and Everything Else.

Last edited:
We are always planning a trip to WDW but this trip that is getting most of our attention is for my birthday and we are staying at the Poly CL. I have been on the CL thread asking a bunch of questions there to understand it more. I have been to WDW close to 20 times but have never stayed CL (actually, did stay at the Poly when it was originally called Concierge Level back in the late 80's). Therefore, I have also never done CLFP+ so again I am trying to understand it all before we start booking FP+, meals, tours and the such.

Before I ask my questions, I want to make sure I have some things straight. Please correct me if I am wrong:

1) You can book your CLFP+ 90 days from check-out
2) If you at staying CL for say 7 days, you can pick to do CLFP+ on days 2, 4, and 6 (just thinking hypothetically)
3) The CM (Concierge Planner) can book your FP+ when they book your CLFP+

Now the questions:
1) Do they only book the FP+ for the days you have CLFP+?
2) Can they also book your FP+ for (in the above scenario) say 1, 3, and 5 when they book your CLFP+ for days 2, 4, and 6?
3) Do you have to book your FP+ for days 1, 3, and 5 on your own and wait until 60 day from check-in?

Sorry for the long explanation but thank you ahead of time for your responses, opinions and suggestions.
Rich (Doc)

We are always planning a trip to WDW but this trip that is getting most of our attention is for my birthday and we are staying at the Poly CL. I have been on the CL thread asking a bunch of questions there to understand it more. I have been to WDW close to 20 times but have never stayed CL (actually, did stay at the Poly when it was originally called Concierge Level back in the late 80's). Therefore, I have also never done CLFP+ so again I am trying to understand it all before we start booking FP+, meals, tours and the such.

Before I ask my questions, I want to make sure I have some things straight. Please correct me if I am wrong:

2) If you at staying CL for say 7 days, you can pick to do CLFP+ on days 2, 4, and 6 (just thinking hypothetically)

Now the questions:
2) Can they also book your FP+ for (in the above scenario) say 1, 3, and 5 when they book your CLFP+ for days 2, 4, and 6?
3) Do you have to book your FP+ for days 1, 3, and 5 on your own and wait until 60 day from check-in?

Sorry for the long explanation but thank you ahead of time for your responses, opinions and suggestions.
Rich (Doc)
1) Yes. They will only book your regular FP on the days you have purchased the CLFP
2) No. They will only book your regular FP on the days you have purchased the CLFP.
3) Yes. You will have to book them yourself at 60 days out like normal.

That was our experience anyway. Have fun at Poly CL! I’m jealous!

Now the questions:

Rich (Doc)

Hi there. I've stayed at Poly CL more than any of the others, so I'm happy to help with any questions you may have. :-)

As to your CL FP questions, see below:

1) You can book your CLFP+ 90 days from check-out Yes, the key thing is from your check-out date.
2) If you at staying CL for say 7 days, you can pick to do CLFP+ on days 2, 4, and 6 (just thinking hypothetically) Yes, you can do them on any day... just have to book a minimim of three days. You pick which days work best.
3) The CM (Concierge Planner) can book your FP+ when they book your CLFP+ You book through Disney Signature Services (DSS), which is effectively the pre-arrival 'concierge' service for CL and select other guests. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/signature-services/

Now the questions:
1) Do they only book the FP+ for the days you have CLFP+? Yes, booking all of your FPs (3 regular, 3 paid) is only available on the days you are booking the program.
2) Can they also book your FP+ for (in the above scenario) say 1, 3, and 5 when they book your CLFP+ for days 2, 4, and 6? No, days 1, 3, and 5 ("regular" non-program days) would be available to book FPs at the regular 60 day from check-in date. DSS can book these for you then if needed, but 99% of folks generally are going to want to do it themselves.
3) Do you have to book your FP+ for days 1, 3, and 5 on your own and wait until 60 day from check-in? Yes, in your scenario.

Hope that makes sense - happy to clarify anything if needed.

2 quick question,

For the CLFP, if we wanted to make changes let’s say day of and switch to another time or ride, how quick does DSS respond for updates to the FPP ? Are they txt, phone?

IF a CLFP+ Booked ride is out of service during the time period, do you just get a anytime FPP for any ride in the park?

2 quick question,

For the CLFP, if we wanted to make changes let’s say day of and switch to another time or ride, how quick does DSS respond for updates to the FPP ? Are they txt, phone?

IF a CLFP+ Booked ride is out of service during the time period, do you just get a anytime FPP for any ride in the park?
I can answer your first question - if you want to switch day of, you have to call DSS. I only had to do this once during our 4 day stay, but it wasn't great because I was on hold for 40 minutes. Timing was OK b/c my son was doing Jedi Training, but it was definitely not quick. Once we did get someone on the line, it was great though and she was able to change our F! FP to Splash Mountain at the exact time we wanted.

2 quick question,

Our experience with both was also not great. For the first, I would echo the statement of the previous poster. Last weekend we did have to call about an issue from the park and it took a very long time. It probably took three attempts total with lots of time on hold. We actually had to call regarding an issue caused by your second question. Space mountain went down and gave us a multi experience fastpass. We tried to use it for Seven Dwarfs and were turned away as it was excluded. Then we tried to use it for Big Thunder Mountain which caused our later FP for BTM to disappear from MDE as if it had been redeemed. The multi experience FP was still there. I tried to call DSS because I really wanted to ride BTM at that later (night) time and could not reach them for 35+ mins. By this time our multi experience FP was about to expire and Space Mountain was back up so we rode it so as not to lose out on a FP that we paid for (at this point if we lost it we would have only had 5 FP scheduled, not 6). I was pretty upset though because the original BTM FP I had was at night and I really wanted to ride it then, so I wanted to see if there was anything DSS could do or at the very least to let them know our experience. After multiple attempts, I was finally able to reach them and they told me the BTM FP was still there even though I couldn’t see it. A CM that was working the guest experience stand also stated she could see the BTM FP on her end even though we couldn’t. Unfortunately when we tried to redeem it hours later that evening we were initially turned away and told there was no FP. The CM eventually relented and let us ride but it was a frustrating experience all around. I’d advise if a ride goes down if at all possible to not use the converted multi experience for a ride you have later in the day (if you deliberately planned that time) to avoid the FP being pulled.

Bad weather . . .

Has anyone not been able to use some or all of their CLFP due to a bad weather day? What happens in this scenario?

I know one person said they were able to book CLFPs for a day when they were not staying in club level (doing a split stay). Wondering if anyone else has been able to do that or if this person maybe got lucky?

I know one person said they were able to book CLFPs for a day when they were not staying in club level (doing a split stay). Wondering if anyone else has been able to do that or if this person maybe got lucky?

Hmm, I did not see that report. Was it the day they were checking into or out of the CL room? Ex: they stay CL Thurs & Fri, book CL FPs for Thur, Fri & Sat. That is allowed because they are considered CL guests til midnight on check out day. However, same stay, CL FPs Thurs, Fri & Sun would not be allowed. They are no longer CL guests on Sunday. Make sense?

Bad weather . . .

Has anyone not been able to use some or all of their CLFP due to a bad weather day? What happens in this scenario?

If a ride is closed for what ever reason, you get the generic multi ride anytime FP. We have had SDD & Test Track FPs changed because the ride was down for bad weather. You still get the fastpasses. Might just not be the ride you had planned for.

Hmm, I did not see that report. Was it the day they were checking into or out of the CL room? Ex: they stay CL Thurs & Fri, book CL FPs for Thur, Fri & Sat. That is allowed because they are considered CL guests til midnight on check out day. However, same stay, CL FPs Thurs, Fri & Sun would not be allowed. They are no longer CL guests on Sunday. Make sense?
Look back a couple of pages or so. On member (can't remember who without digging) said they had 1 night CL at the beginning of their trip and 1 night CL at the end of their trip (the only CL stays they had) and they were able to book the CLFPs for the middle portion of their stay, when they were not CL. I can't remember if any of their CLFP days were the check in or check out days of the CL stays, but definitely some were not! I questioned this at the time a couple of times, and this poster says they were able to do this. A couple of people said they weren't able to book during a non CL portion, but I was surprised to not get a definitive answer or more replies. My feeling is, presuming this was booked that way (and since there is no reason for someone to make this up, I assume this poster was able to book that way), they either got a CM who was super new and didn't know or fully understand the rules, somehow got an IPO CM who didn't care and feels like anything goes (doubt it, but who knows), or had some type of extenuating circumstance that they either didn't share or didn't even realize were extenuating. The other option is that this is possible, and there has been a change or I misunderstood, since I didn't try myself to book during a non CL portion of a split stay. The really odd thing is that this particular circumstance shouldn't have been able to book for 2 reasons - the Cl stay was not 2 consecutive days, it was two single days separated by a non Cl stay (unless I also misunderstood that rule as well) and they booked during the non CL portion. Until we start getting more reports of booking this way I am going to continue to assume that we need to book all CL FPs during the CL portion of a split stay, and not hope to plan any upcoming trips differently.

Look back a couple of pages or so.

Thank you, I had missed those posts. Will be interesting to see if this is the new policy. Since the program is still a “trial”, I guess they could be changing things up. Maybe in anticipation of expanding the program? I wish I had a split stay coming up so I ask about this, lol!

Thank you, I had missed those posts. Will be interesting to see if this is the new policy. Since the program is still a “trial”, I guess they could be changing things up. Maybe in anticipation of expanding the program? I wish I had a split stay coming up so I ask about this, lol!
Anything is possible ,but I can't see them allowing people to book during the non CL portion of their stay unless they are looking to increase the use of this program greatly. If they allowed that, someone could book the least expensive CL room for 2 nights and then book the CL FPs for any time during any length stay. I'm not saying tons of people would do this just for this purpose, but maybe? IDK, even 2 nights in a less expensive CL room (it's all relative LOL) is 2 expensive nights disney gets, but I just can't see them intending for people to book 2 nights CL (what'e least expensive in general? WL? the CS tower?) and 8 nights ASM, and be able to book the FPs during any portion. I could be wrong, and again, it's possible that so few people would do this that it wouldn't be an issue. I guess I can see us booking 2 days in a CL room that sleeps 6 (all we will be able to book once our youngest turn 3) and then a moderate, but then the CL FPs would be a minimum of $900 for us, so we would have to weigh all of the details to decide what would be best if this were an option. Now that I write it, I could see us doing this in the future! I'll have to keep an eye on how this program evolves!

Has anyone booked CL FPs with a not yet activated AP? Any issues? It's possible that both my kids will have APs for this upcoming trip. Thanks!

Can someone direct me to a post that has the basic information for CL FP's? We will be staying 3-nights in a 1-bedroom villa concierge, followed by 2-nights in Studios concierge. It sounds like there is a 3 day minimum for the paid Fastpass+. Can I use 2 days during my first reservation and 1 day on my second? Or will they see it as 2 different reservations.

Does everyone on the reservation need to add the paid Fastpasses? I have 1 person in my group that doesn't ride many rides and the service might be a waste to add them.

Thank you for the help :)

Can someone direct me to a post that has the basic information for CL FP's? We will be staying 3-nights in a 1-bedroom villa concierge, followed by 2-nights in Studios concierge. It sounds like there is a 3 day minimum for the paid Fastpass+. Can I use 2 days during my first reservation and 1 day on my second? Or will they see it as 2 different reservations.

Does everyone on the reservation need to add the paid Fastpasses? I have 1 person in my group that doesn't ride many rides and the service might be a waste to add them.

Thank you for the help :)
Since both stays are CL you can have your days during either or both reservations. Your entire party does not have to buy the passes, only those who want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter