Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Has anyone that started booking their CLFP after the GE opening able to find out if there is anything special that is being offered? I know there is no FP for smugglers run but hoping there may be something extra offered. High hopes.

If we originally book four days of CLFP, is it possible to cancel one of those days at a later time? Thanks in advance for assistance, and apologies if this has been answered earlier.

Does anyone know what time you can call signature services on your FP reservation date?

DSS hours are 9am-5pm ET, 7 days a week. With the CL paid program, there’s no need to call right away as at 90 days out, you’re really not competing with anyone for availability.

I didn't see it in this thread (apologies if I missed it and am relaying old information) but I was just told that you can also get your 60 day fastpasses booked at the same time if you pay for the 90 day fastpasses.

Also, DVC CL reservations are no longer passed through to Signature Services for an introduction and initial communication. That seems like very bad guest service to me.

I didn't see it in this thread (apologies if I missed it and am relaying old information) but I was just told that you can also get your 60 day fastpasses booked at the same time if you pay for the 90 day fastpasses.

For all days that you purchase the CL FP they will also book your standard fast passes. They took care of this for me and it was very convenient. The standard FPs do have to adhere to the normal rules and cannot overlap but they will book them all for you. If you have non CL FP days you have to book those yourself.

Did anyone actually use a DSS CM for pre-planning advice? I've done this program once and it was much more straightforward b/c we had 4 park days and I was able to focus one day on each park (even though we hopped). This time around, we will only be doing 3 park days, but want to get to all 4 parks. And with SWGE, I'm finding it very hard to come up with a plan. I will be booking these mid-August, so have some time.

Did anyone actually use a DSS CM for pre-planning advice? I've done this program once and it was much more straightforward b/c we had 4 park days and I was able to focus one day on each park (even though we hopped). This time around, we will only be doing 3 park days, but want to get to all 4 parks. And with SWGE, I'm finding it very hard to come up with a plan. I will be booking these mid-August, so have some time.

My experience has generally been that DSS CMs are better at specific tasks vs being vacation “planners”. But, you can occasionally get a CM that is very knowledgeable about all things Disney parks and can help with planning advice and suggestions. They just aren’t necessarily a “concierge service” in the traditional sense like you might see at other resorts.

YMMV!

Anybody heard any rumors of this being discontinued after SW:GE opens? We are planning a Feb trip and booking CL level again to take advantage of the extra FP option. I know they're not able to be used on SW as of yet, so nobody scream at me. Just wondering if anybody knows anything about it continuing into the new year...

Also, DVC CL reservations are no longer passed through to Signature Services for an introduction and initial communication. That seems like very bad guest service to me.

What does this mean? I'm staying DVC Club so does that mean I can't use the phone number and email to book CLFP's?

My experience has generally been that DSS CMs are better at specific tasks vs being vacation “planners”. But, you can occasionally get a CM that is very knowledgeable about all things Disney parks and can help with planning advice and suggestions. They just aren’t necessarily a “concierge service” in the traditional sense like you might see at other resorts.

YMMV!
My gut says I'd be able to get more advice off disboards! I'm too crazy/type A anyway!

What does this mean? I'm staying DVC Club so does that mean I can't use the phone number and email to book CLFP's?

You can use the phone number. As a DVC member using points to stay CL you are eligible to use all CL services. You're just no longer informed by the CL service center what they are.

Years ago, after booking CL we would get an email/phone call with information about benefits and things like that. Now that no longer happens with DVC peeps. You would have to know what those benefits are and search out the Signature Services phone number to book them.

You can use the phone number. As a DVC member using points to stay CL you are eligible to use all CL services. You're just no longer informed by the CL service center what they are.

Years ago, after booking CL we would get an email/phone call with information about benefits and things like that. Now that no longer happens with DVC peeps. You would have to know what those benefits are and search out the Signature Services phone number to book them.
Just to be clear, there are relatively frequent posts on the Resorts CL thread from folks who have not heard from DSS after booking. I rarely hear from them myself after making a CL reservation. I usually send an email including my reservation number and any room requests or questions.
I would encourage DVCers with a CL reservation to do the same.
Here is a link with info:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/signature-services/
Back to topic- Call DSS if you have questions about the CL fast passes. They are very helpful over the phone.

Last edited:

Awesome! I was a little worried that DVC club members didn't qualify anymore...

Just booked our CLFPs! We are staying 2 nights club level then moving to another resort (not club level). I was only able to make the CLFP reservations for the days we are staying club level - I couldn’t spread them out over the split stay.

I was only booking the extra FPs for myself since there are a number of rides my husband doesn’t ride. I was able to make both my CLFPs and regular FPs for those 3 days, but was told I couldn’t make any FPs for my husband, since he didn’t purchase the extras (which was as expected - figured it couldn’t hurt to ask). But when I got the email confirming everything, the CM said she had been able to add my husband all my regular FPs! Very fun pixie dust to start the trip.

Hello! do you have to purchase a 3 day ticket or can you purchase a 2 day and then a 1 day? example: going to parks for 2 days then off site for 2 and then back to parks for 1 day. I don't want to purchase a flex ticket.

Hello! do you have to purchase a 3 day ticket or can you purchase a 2 day and then a 1 day? example: going to parks for 2 days then off site for 2 and then back to parks for 1 day. I don't want to purchase a flex ticket.

You just need an eligible park ticket each day. Doesn't matter what kind of ticket, just any ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter