Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

We are from Iowa and going Spring Break as well. :)
We are PHing, planning FPs 9-12ish, then plan FP for dinner time-ish.
We start at BLT, no CL, but are doing EMM and DAH at MK, so don't need. :)
We are doing AK, 4 FPs, then we switch resorts to BWI CL, so we'll finish our evening FPs at HS. Then planning to use FPs at HS and Epcot for last 2 days. Planning morning FPS, then return in evening. Epcot we only care about T1 rides, so we'll do something like TSMM, SDD,RNRC, lunch, ToT. break. Head to Epcot for dinner and TT or FEA, etc.
I make my CL FPs tomorrow, so I need to get my plans finalized, lol. We went the week before Thanksgiving, I am apparently sluggish on the Spring Break plans...
I just booked ours yesterday so must be there the same week! Yay! :) Process was very easy and CM was very helpful!

CL FPs completed earlier today. My 3rd time doing them, and the first time they made me have all 6 for Epcot split days.(I skipped the T2 ones at Epcot in November with no problem and added my own at 60 days) He pulled up my email, and added the T2s, and also tried to get a little picky about an ADR timing with a FP. First time for that as well. After going over all of it, he said he'd take care of them and call back for confirmation and payment. Last time she did it over phone.
Just funny how they do it different. He wasn't overly friendly either...
Now to wait for more info on the new rides come March...

I am trying to figure out if I have 2 trips planned within 30 days of each other and have an annual pass, will the club level fast passes override the 7 day annual pass fast pass rule? I am not trying to break any rules, just trying to work out logistics of a family trip and a friend trip that will unfortunately overlap. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

I am trying to figure out if I have 2 trips planned within 30 days of each other and have an annual pass, will the club level fast passes override the 7 day annual pass fast pass rule? I am not trying to break any rules, just trying to work out logistics of a family trip and a friend trip that will unfortunately overlap. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

All on site resort stays?

When exactly would you be making FPs for each and booking the CL FPs?

Just completed booking my CLFPs, first time for me and a great experience all around! It took about 30 minutes, including hold time, to book all four days. I feel really good about our two MK and one Epcot days (we're using EMH and regular FPs for AK), a little less sure about HS with so many unknowns about RotR (and possibly MMRR?) boarding groups. But I'm feeling very excited about it overall, and so happy the process was so smooth!

All on site resort stays?

When exactly would you be making FPs for each and booking the CL FPs?

All on site stays. This is my first time having an annual pass. Stays are in September and October. I would do club level possibly for the October trip.

We are buying 6 day passes and hoping to purchase 3 days of CL FPs. I know I can make my CL FPs at 90 days and they also let you book your regular 3 FP for the days you purchase...but what about our other 3 days that we are not purchasing the CL FPs....can we still book our FPs for those days at the 90 day mark...from all of the research I was doing I thought we could, but then when I spoke to a CM on the phone they said no. Any clarification?

We are buying 6 day passes and hoping to purchase 3 days of CL FPs. I know I can make my CL FPs at 90 days and they also let you book your regular 3 FP for the days you purchase...but what about our other 3 days that we are not purchasing the CL FPs....can we still book our FPs for those days at the 90 day mark...from all of the research I was doing I thought we could, but then when I spoke to a CM on the phone they said no. Any clarification?

No, you can only book at 90 days (from check out) for the days you are purchasing. FPs for any “regular” days where you are not purchasing the program can be booked as usual at 60 days from check in

I believe in the beginning they would book all FPs but that has changed for some time now. This might explain any confusion if you are reading old posts that said all FPs were booked 90 days out.

Hi! Is there a number to call to change a fast pass After the clausure os Disney Services? Thanks!

All on site stays. This is my first time having an annual pass. Stays are in September and October. I would do club level possibly for the October trip.
You won't be limited to 7 days of FPs as long as every day that you book a FP for is associated with a stay at an onsite, Disney-owned resort.

The issue with the 7-day limit comes in when you have a non-Disney stay (such as Disney Springs, Swolphin, etc.).

It has also come into play (but not always, and if it does, it's temporary) when you have CLFP, because it has happened that the system sometimes does not correctly associate that CLFP with an onsite stay (it's looking for an onsite stay within 60 days). I haven't seen reports of this lately. It may be that it has been fixed (they have fixed other problems).

In any case, you should have no problem making the first stay FP on your own (do this one first), and for the 90-day from checkout on your October stay, they should be able to make everything for you.

Forgive me if this information is available somewhere in the thread, but are the evening show viewing areas still included with this program? Our booking window opens this weekend and I want to try to plan those out along with the fastpasses.

Forgive me if this information is available somewhere in the thread, but are the evening show viewing areas still included with this program? Our booking window opens this weekend and I want to try to plan those out along with the fastpasses.
Sadly no, the viewing areas were taken off sometime in 2018. I can’t remember when for sure, but it was no longer and option for our Nov 2018 trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts