Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I missed the announcement about Smugger's Run FP! That is great! I call in in a couple weeks and I will get one.

I missed the announcement about Smugger's Run FP! That is great! I call in in a couple weeks and I will get one.

when are you traveling? I’m there April 15-18 and just made my CL FPs last weekend. I think I will hold off a week before calling. As long as I am outside the 60 day window I should be good

I'm there in mid-May. My call in date is Feb. 24. I may hold off a few days though in the hopes that a FP will be announced for MMRR.

I think I may wait a few days to call in😉
I called in this morning to signature services and got MFSR to replace an early afternoon Alien Swirling Saucer CLFP. Was on hold only about 7 minutes. The CM was having a few issues because of the volume of people on the system, but whole process took about 3-4 minutes. I also asked about MMRR and the CM said she was hopeful they would have more clarity on whether it would have FP in the next 7-10 days, but no idea whether she actually knew anything. Based on experience, I kinda doubt it.

I had a hard time finding the answer to this specific question. For our trip next year we are probably going to do club level, but a split stay. I am assuming I could do four extra fast pass days on our 1st reservation, and then 3 on the next.

My question is whether I can use the extra fast passes on my arrival day for the 2nd reservation? So for example we checked out of the beach club concierge level on June 14th and then checked in to the poly club level that day. If we were staying at the poly for 4 nights, Could we buy a 3 day extra fast pass with our poly club level and use it on our checkin day of the 14th?

I had a hard time finding the answer to this specific question. For our trip next year we are probably going to do club level, but a split stay. I am assuming I could do four extra fast pass days on our 1st reservation, and then 3 on the next.

My question is whether I can use the extra fast passes on my arrival day for the 2nd reservation? So for example we checked out of the beach club concierge level on June 14th and then checked in to the poly club level that day. If we were staying at the poly for 4 nights, Could we buy a 3 day extra fast pass with our poly club level and use it on our checkin day of the 14th?

I am not sure how many days you actually want to book. In any case if all the stays are club level stays you can book as many days as you want.

I have an upcoming trip that is a split stay between two DVC Grand Villas. We booked two days in the first half of the trip and one day in the second half. I was able to book the first two days based on check out of the first resort. I then told them what I wanted for the third day. When that day became available based on checkout of the second stay they made the FP for me then called to confirm/charge the card.

Thanks. We are planning on having a longer vacation, and utilizing the extra fast passes for more down time to enjoy the resort's. That way we can get more done on our park days, and reserve some of the other days for relaxing.

Now comes the really hard decision. Choosing between standard, garden, or the water view club level at the Beach Club.

OK. I booked my FP today. With wait time and call time it took about 45 minutes. I had to do some reshuffling because there were a couple things at Animal Kingdom that were showing standby only for the day I was going. I sent in a cast compliment but I talked with Amy and she was amazing. My family of 4 has to split in half for some rides since my husband and daughter don't do roller coasters. She really helped with all the scheduling to keep things in sync. This was probably the easiest thing I have done with Disney.

OK. I booked my FP today. With wait time and call time it took about 45 minutes. I had to do some reshuffling because there were a couple things at Animal Kingdom that were showing standby only for the day I was going. I sent in a cast compliment but I talked with Amy and she was amazing. My family of 4 has to split in half for some rides since my husband and daughter don't do roller coasters. She really helped with all the scheduling to keep things in sync. This was probably the easiest thing I have done with Disney.
What was showing standby only? How many days out were you booking? The full 90?

Can anyone who is booked CL purchase as many FP as they want? I've never stayed CL before and we are going the week of Christmas, so I want to purchase as many extra that I am allowed to purchase. When does a CM usually email you to help with the booking of your FP?

Can anyone who is booked CL purchase as many FP as they want? I've never stayed CL before and we are going the week of Christmas, so I want to purchase as many extra that I am allowed to purchase. When does a CM usually email you to help with the booking of your FP?
There is a 3 day minimum and it’s $50/person per day. You can book just the 3 days, or you can book for everyday of your CL stay. You get 3 FP per day that don’t have to follow the tier rules. The CM’s won’t email this, I have always had to call DSS to ask about it. On the FP booking day (90 days from checkout date) you call and they will book over the phone. The last time I did it, I sent a spreadsheet via email so the person I was speaking to could see it all. The gentleman said if I wanted he would just call be back when he was done adding the FP to get the payment info.

There is a 3 day minimum and it’s $50/person per day. You can book just the 3 days, or you can book for everyday of your CL stay. You get 3 FP per day that don’t have to follow the tier rules. The CM’s won’t email this, I have always had to call DSS to ask about it. On the FP booking day (90 days from checkout date) you call and they will book over the phone. The last time I did it, I sent a spreadsheet via email so the person I was speaking to could see it all. The gentleman said if I wanted he would just call be back when he was done adding the FP to get the payment info.
Thank you! What number would I have to call? I have no clue since I've never been CL before. When I booked they said someone would be in touch, but as of now I haven't heard from anyone.

Thank you! What number would I have to call? I have no clue since I've never been CL before. When I booked they said someone would be in touch, but as of now I haven't heard from anyone.
Unfortunately, they aren't always in touch. In the 3 CL reservations we've booked, we only got a welcome call for 1 of them and we've never received a welcome card in the mail. The DSS phone number is 407-939-7777 and they are open from 9am-5pm Eastern Time.

Unfortunately, they aren't always in touch. In the 3 CL reservations we've booked, we only got a welcome call for 1 of them and we've never received a welcome card in the mail. The DSS phone number is 407-939-7777 and they are open from 9am-5pm Eastern Time.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts