Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Wow, that is amazing! Sorry I missed your post from before...I haven't been on the DIS as much lately. It definitely sounds like they have made a change...and I think it's a great thing! It makes the CLFP+ even more worth it in my eyes. Thanks to both you and @2vets for letting us know! :)

No worries, it's easy to miss things in the longer/mega-threads! I too had a long DIS hiatus recently, so I've been having to do a lot of catch-up in the last few months. I'm also usually really bad about getting around to posting or responding, so I'm trying to be a little better about chiming in when I feel like I have something helpful to offer!

That is awesome. Just awesome. Seems like it's not a fluke!!! @AWalks, I totally agree - I was iffy on the expense, especially since we're not taking much advantage on our third day (we check out that day so are just using it to bypass tiers at Epcot), but when they booked us FPs for stuff we couldn't see, I was like, "This was worth every single penny." Hope you have an amazing trip!

Thanks, I hope your trip is wonderful as well!

Hope I am not the only person wishing that CLFP user would get access to the VQ for RotR. I am not looking forwad to wake up at 4am to go to DHS to get on the VQ for RotR. My trip is in Aug 2020. Hopefully my family will be able to ride this ride then without geting up that early!!

Hope I am not the only person wishing that CLFP user would get access to the VQ for RotR. I am not looking forwad to wake up at 4am to go to DHS to get on the VQ for RotR. My trip is in Aug 2020. Hopefully my family will be able to ride this ride then without geting up that early!!
I suspect a lot will change before next August! I was pretty PO’d about not including it in EMH, but the VQ seemed like a reasonable way to minimize insane lines (although getting up at 4 isn’t necessarily sane, I agree).

SAME. We're going to be there next week and we're staying CL. Originally it was to get access to the SWGE FP's. But now, that is all for naught :(

I think once Disneyland opens Rise in California it will suck some of the crowd from FL

I put this in another thread, but I'm making CLFPs on Saturday. I'll report back then.
I made CLFPs today. Only items of note are that Kali River will be closed until end of March (I tried to book early March), and none of the new attractions (RoTR, MMRR) have FP availability yet. The cast member said to call back when FP availability is announced or when Space 220 takes ADRs.

I wonder if this was just a fluke for whatever reason (or if maybe it's new..?) ...but yep, I just double-checked, and she booked us onto both Soarin' and Mission: Space during time slots that were not (and still are not) showing as available when I called this morning.

I booked my fast passes quite a few weeks ago through SS. Disney just extended my HS day to an 8 AM opening yesterday and last night, they dropped new fast passes for slinky dog, Toy story and other tier 1 FPs for the 8a hour. I currently have TSMM from 9-10 and Slinking from 10-11. last night, I saw on another thread, that they opened fast passes for Slinky starting at 8:30 AM and I can see the TSMM availability starting at 8 AM. Obviously, I can’t move those earlier myself, but I would like them earlier. I called SS this morning, looking to move both slinky and TSMM one hour earlier. The CM had success moving TSMM to 8-9, but said all slinky were gone. So, she had no magic resources to pull Slinky FPs for us. In the end that stunk that I couldn’t move them myself last night and had to wait until this morning until the pool was gone!

she had no magic resources to pull Slinky FPs for us.

Hi - yeah, I don't really know what happened. I called yesterday about swapping over something else on a different day, and it definitely didn't seem as easy-breezy as the last time I called. It may have been a fluke, or there may have been more super-secret-squirrel-backup availability in the CM coffers for the park/day/ride we were after (Epcot, Soarin, early afternoon - not exactly a high hurdle). Unless I hear otherwise, I wouldn't assume it would be doable to call within 30 days and swap out whole day plans or anything like that. I've put DSS through enough at this point! 😂

Hi - yeah, I don't really know what happened. I called yesterday about swapping over something else on a different day, and it definitely didn't seem as easy-breezy as the last time I called. It may have been a fluke, or there may have been more super-secret-squirrel-backup availability in the CM coffers for the park/day/ride we were after (Epcot, Soarin, early afternoon - not exactly a high hurdle). Unless I hear otherwise, I wouldn't assume it would be doable to call within 30 days and swap out whole day plans or anything like that. I've put DSS through enough at this point! 😂

I also noticed a difference just today vs. when I called a week or two ago and had no problem making a bunch of changes (sad trombone noise). I called a little while ago to adjust the last 2 FP on one of our days, and needed to move up Mine Train by 30 min, and then move up BTMRR by 30 min as well and also swap it for Haunted Mansion. Zero availability for Mine Train, and the closest Haunted Mansion available overlapped with my existing Mine Train FP by 5 min, so of course the CM couldn't book it. Asked about Pirates instead, and had the same overlap issue. Even the CM thought it was weird that there was availability at lots of times around what I needed, but not the actual time that I needed.

I also asked if DSS could book the Caring for Giants tour at AK, and CM said she could take care of that for me. However, my first (4:00 pm) and second (3:30 pm) choice of times were already completely booked! I was a bit surprised, because I'd heard that it doesn't usually sell out. I've been meaning to book it for weeks and just kept forgetting to call!

On the plus side, being able to call DSS instead of the main WDW tours line to book Caring for Giants was very helpful. When the first DSS CM said that time times I wanted were booked and gave me some other options, I said I needed to look at our schedule and try to move up our Sanaa lunch reservation. I ended the call and was able to get our schedule moved around and adjusted our Sanaa reservation to a time that would fit with the tour. I had the tour info page up already, so I decided to just call the general WDW Tours number listed on that page. The recording said the wait time would be over 30 minutes, so I hung up and called DSS back, got through to a CM immediately, and booked the tour. So DSS did at least save me a bunch of time waiting on hold in this case!

I am within the 30 day window before my trip now, but I was still outside of it when I had good luck getting FP moved around a couple of weeks ago, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Are some of the rooms at Swan/Dolphin qualified for the club level extra fastpass program? If so, which rooms do you have to book to be able to take advantage of the program?

Are some of the rooms at Swan/Dolphin qualified for the club level extra fastpass program? If so, which rooms do you have to book to be able to take advantage of the program?
Yep! We have done it twice so far - the past two Novembers. Both time we booked a King Alcove Suite with a connected standard room. I'm pretty sure that the King Alcove alone will qualify you for the program. There are also various suites going up from there with all different names, so it gets confusing. I worked with both DSS and Dolphin to make sure.

It's time for me to start planning our next trip as I know we will be going December 2020 and I like to have something on the books to look forward to! I know it's too early to do much b/c this trip is attached to my daughter dancing there. We do not know the hotel that we must stay at for the required dates. I hope to move over to Dolphin for at least 2 nights and do this program again. But a full year is a looooooooong time to wait to find out if the CLFP program will still be running! I know it's pointless to ask DSS too b/c it's a standard answer each time.
I am in the same boat. Booked the Poly for early December, really hoping the program is still around. I’m very new to it so I’m trying to formulate a strategy for it.

We will be there in March over Spring Break. For the rides we want to frequent we have 2 parks we will always want to use CLFPs (HS & EP) due to the tiers and then 2 parks where it makes the most sense to use the regular FPs (MK & AK). To optimize rides then we are planning to park hop every day then - using our 3 CLFP in a park where it really matters for us and then our 3 regular FPs in a park that it doesn't. Seems like a good plan on paper to maximize our main rides but do you think we will regret having to park hop every day mid-day during Spring Break?

We will be there in March over Spring Break. For the rides we want to frequent we have 2 parks we will always want to use CLFPs (HS & EP) due to the tiers and then 2 parks where it makes the most sense to use the regular FPs (MK & AK). To optimize rides then we are planning to park hop every day then - using our 3 CLFP in a park where it really matters for us and then our 3 regular FPs in a park that it doesn't. Seems like a good plan on paper to maximize our main rides but do you think we will regret having to park hop every day mid-day during Spring Break?
We are from Iowa and going Spring Break as well. :)
We are PHing, planning FPs 9-12ish, then plan FP for dinner time-ish.
We start at BLT, no CL, but are doing EMM and DAH at MK, so don't need. :)
We are doing AK, 4 FPs, then we switch resorts to BWI CL, so we'll finish our evening FPs at HS. Then planning to use FPs at HS and Epcot for last 2 days. Planning morning FPS, then return in evening. Epcot we only care about T1 rides, so we'll do something like TSMM, SDD,RNRC, lunch, ToT. break. Head to Epcot for dinner and TT or FEA, etc.
I make my CL FPs tomorrow, so I need to get my plans finalized, lol. We went the week before Thanksgiving, I am apparently sluggish on the Spring Break plans...

We are from Iowa and going Spring Break as well. :)
We are PHing, planning FPs 9-12ish, then plan FP for dinner time-ish.
We start at BLT, no CL, but are doing EMM and DAH at MK, so don't need. :)
We are doing AK, 4 FPs, then we switch resorts to BWI CL, so we'll finish our evening FPs at HS. Then planning to use FPs at HS and Epcot for last 2 days. Planning morning FPS, then return in evening. Epcot we only care about T1 rides, so we'll do something like TSMM, SDD,RNRC, lunch, ToT. break. Head to Epcot for dinner and TT or FEA, etc.
I make my CL FPs tomorrow, so I need to get my plans finalized, lol. We went the week before Thanksgiving, I am apparently sluggish on the Spring Break plans...
If I read this correctly, your HS and Epcot same day plans won’t work if using FPs. While CL FPs can use any tier the regular FPs would still need to meet the requirements of only 1 tier 1 ride.

If I read this correctly, your HS and Epcot same day plans won’t work if using FPs. While CL FPs can use any tier the regular FPs would still need to meet the requirements of only 1 tier 1 ride.
Yeah, I meant RNRC OR TOT, lol. I got ahead of my self. :)

Just sent my email to DSS for tomorrow. SO hard when I don't know hours for sure, or MMRR or ROTR BGs or what ever Disney is planning. AND Space 220. It took me forever to get my plans set...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!