Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I sent an email this morning asking to modify my family's selections for our DHS day in April. I set up the revised schedule so that we can easily swap out an existing FP+ for MMRR if and when it becomes available, or look for earlier FP+ times if park hours change.

I sent an email this morning asking to modify my family's selections for our DHS day in April. I set up the revised schedule so that we can easily swap out an existing FP+ for MMRR if and when it becomes available, or look for earlier FP+ times if park hours change.

Any details? Did you leave the morning empty or did you start with regular fast passes so you can switch them around?

The CL FP do make for a large immovable chunk of time, which may be difficult if I want to move some things around when it comes to my 60 days.

Any details? Did you leave the morning empty or did you start with regular fast passes so you can switch them around?

The CL FP do make for a large immovable chunk of time, which may be difficult if I want to move some things around when it comes to my 60 days.

Whoops, mistake post, sorry!

Last edited:

I am not sure how many days you actually want to book. In any case if all the stays are club level stays you can book as many days as you want.

I have an upcoming trip that is a split stay between two DVC Grand Villas. We booked two days in the first half of the trip and one day in the second half. I was able to book the first two days based on check out of the first resort. I then told them what I wanted for the third day. When that day became available based on checkout of the second stay they made the FP for me then called to confirm/charge the card.

Wait... i thought the only DVC this worked at was the Copper Creek Cascade Cabins and Overwater Bungalows?

Can you also add CLFP+ to Grand Villas as well?

We scheduled our regular FPs back-to-back beginning as early as possible in the morning, and then scheduled our club level FPs for after lunch. We purposely did not include a Tier 1 ride in the morning block. If MMRR becomes available, we will swap out one of our regular FP+ for that ride, and take our chances at picking up the dropped attraction as a 4th FP.

You can cast away the asterisk, as you are completely correct in your impression ;)! The AKL Club Level DVC rooms are definitely eligible for this program.

I knew an AKL DVC CL pro would be along soon enough to set us all straight. Thanks!!

Do you have to wait until all six of your fast passes are utilized to make the fourth fast pass under fast pass plus? Or can you make a fourth fast pass after your regular fast passes are done even if you have pending CL fast passes later.

Do you have to wait until all six of your fast passes are utilized to make the fourth fast pass under fast pass plus? Or can you make a fourth fast pass after your regular fast passes are done even if you have pending CL fast passes later.

You can make a fourth regular FP after you’ve tapped into your last regular FP, even if CL Extra FPs are remaining - but they can’t overlap with any of your remaining CL Extra FPs.

Is there any word how long this promotion/trial is good for? I’ve booked a club room for the explicit purpose of taking advantage of this promotion end of June so still have a few months to go before I can actually book

Is there any word how long this promotion/trial is good for? I’ve booked a club room for the explicit purpose of taking advantage of this promotion end of June so still have a few months to go before I can actually book
well i'm holding out for december 2020! i called them a little bit ago with my confirmation number and to find out my booking date and they "warned" me it was still a pilot program and can go away at any time.

It's been in a "trial period" for over a year. I think it's here to stay. In fact, I would be surprised if access to paid fast pass didn't increase over time...

well i'm holding out for december 2020! i called them a little bit ago with my confirmation number and to find out my booking date and they "warned" me it was still a pilot program and can go away at any time.
I was told this every time I asked about CLFP for our trip last year. Perhaps they are required to say this whenever they are asked?

I was told this every time I asked about CLFP for our trip last year. Perhaps they are required to say this whenever they are asked?
for sure! i knew exactly what the response was going to be, but i was just curious to confirm my booking date. i love having it on the calendar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!