• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tribute to Ian Barritt

derekburgan

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is okay to post here, but a friend of mine recently passed away and this weekend I wrote a tribute article in his honor. His name was Ian Barritt and he had over 100 runDisney races under his belt. For me Ian was always synonymous with the runDisney community.
The article shares stories from myself and his closest friends in the theme park community.
https://touringplans.com/blog/saturday-six-tribute-to-ian-barritt-rundisney/

I did not know Ian. I spent the last hour reading your tribute to him. Seems I missed out on knowing a really great person! I am so sorry for your loss and that of all his friends and family. Thank you for sharing this here.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

I saw this mentioned by someone I follow on IG. It’s never easy to lose someone special, but to lose someone so full of life so unexpectedly. I’ll be sending you and all who loved him extra ❤️.

Not sure if this is okay to post here, but a friend of mine recently passed away and this weekend I wrote a tribute article in his honor. His name was Ian Barritt and he had over 100 runDisney races under his belt. For me Ian was always synonymous with the runDisney community.
The article shares stories from myself and his closest friends in the theme park community.
https://touringplans.com/blog/saturday-six-tribute-to-ian-barritt-rundisney/
Great blog in general, and great tribute to Ian. I wish I had had a chance to meet the guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter