Trip Advice

We are completely flexible on dates from mid June yet the standard rooms seem to have vanished completely! It’s so strange
I've just priced mine, it's gone up by £382 and it only offered me POFQ/R or CBR - CSR wasn't available... Unless I wanted a tower room from £7400+...

You could try clearing your cookies and see if that alters anything? But most likely if you see a good deal, book it. Don't hesitate as there will be no shortage of people booking to take advantage of the dining offers.

Indeed low levels of rooms released, book what you can afford whilst it’s available.

I know some have reported some became available after the first day or two, this could just be cancellations.

So frustrating. If I book a night less in the upgraded room then the standard room becomes available, would I be able to switch back to standard, add a night and not pay an amendment fee? (should go up by about £70). Or is there a minimum increase to not have to pay an amendment fee?

I moved my resort from Riverside Garden View to French Quarter Standard view and added a day with the increase being £13 and wasn’t charged an amendment fee. But I was started call by saying I’d made a mistake and so had their computer. Started with their computer issue, my sons name is André but the booking confirmation had ignored the é. I said I suspect because of the accent their computer had ignored the letter completely. So they were making a change already that they wouldn’t charge for, then said I thought I was booking a French Quarter and could we look at this and whilst at it add a night.

Sorry for such a long answer to a simple question!

Thanks everyone for your help. Managed to get an 8 night stay at CSR with upgraded dining plan booked on Tuesday, and tonight have managed to downgrade room and extend our stay by an extra day for £71 pretty happy with that! And no amendment fee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter