Trip countdown activities

kayemgi

DIS Veteran
Hi! I tried searching but mostly came up with different ways to do a countdown calendar and tons of road trip activities! I'm looking for fun ideas for activities I can do with my four-year-old daughter to countdown our last 30 days to our Disney trip. This is her fourth Disney trip ( :faint: ) but the first one that she is old enough to really understand what's going on and be excited in advance, PLUS she will be turning five while we are there, so I want to make the last month before we leave fun and special.

A few of the ideas I have so far:
  • Make Mickey pancakes
  • Watch ride videos for the rides she will be newly tall enough to ride this year
  • Watch The Nightmare Before Christmas & Hocus Pocus for the first time (we are going to MNSSHP for the first time this trip)
  • Make an Elsa snowflake barrette out of felt (found this on the Disney family page)
  • Color a Disney coloring page (also on the Disney family page)
  • Practice pin trading (she wants to start pin trading this trip and we already got her some starter pins)
Any other ideas for fun but simple craft projects we could do together, or other ideas? Thank you in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!