• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip next May.. questions!

JustJonathan

Mouseketeer
Morning everyone!

We're starting to think of our next trip to DLP next year, and the week of May 6th has come up (my birthday is May 9th).

I'm just curious if anyone is due to be off this week? (School holidays etc).

Also, can anyone point me in the direction for any good deals at the moment, or if any may be coming out?

I've also heard you can use any of the DLP International websites to get better offers, is this true and has anyone done this recently?

Thank you!.. We're there in 3 weeks!! pixiedust:

The 8th and 9th of May are public holidays and you've got French school holidays until the 13th so it will be a very very busy week that one.

May is best avoided until after the 21st if at all possible or if you really can't go from the 13th to the 17th as that following weekend has 2 public holidays in it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter