Trip next week!

Next_disney_princess

Mouseketeer
I'll be at Disney with my DD (10 but turning 11 next month) we usually do a mommy daughter trip once a year or at least every other year. We didn't go last year so we are making up for it now! I do have a question thought. We will be doing the Halloween party on the 23rd but I'm wondering if we will get to see the regular non Halloween 50th celebration castle show on Tuesday night since there won't be a Halloween party that night. Can anyone tell me?

I'll be at Disney with my DD (10 but turning 11 next month) we usually do a mommy daughter trip once a year or at least every other year. We didn't go last year so we are making up for it now! I do have a question thought. We will be doing the Halloween party on the 23rd but I'm wondering if we will get to see the regular non Halloween 50th celebration castle show on Tuesday night since there won't be a Halloween party that night. Can anyone tell me?
According to the calendar, Enchantment is at 8.30 pm on 24th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter