trip planned sept 14th - 19th

garyleesa

Earning My Ears
We finally did it and purchased a DVC property. We will be using it for a 1 bedroom in September and hopefully again in October. We are in our upper 40's but goto Disney and act like kids at least once a year. Would like to say hello to any others who will be there that week.

<b>Welcome to the Adult/Solo Board, garyleesa</b>.
I'm sure you will enjoy your stay at your "Home Away From Home". What is your home resort? I've been a DVC member since 1995 and have never regretted my purchase. Where are you staying in Sept? You may want to check out the thread on this board for each month http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72185 to see who else is traveling to WDW at that time.

we are purchasing at BWV but probably cant get a standard few just 30 days out. Hopefully OKW will be available. Have you booked just 30 days out before? I hope we can get a 1 bedroom for that week. We should here about the transfer of points in 7-14 days I hope.

You might like to check out the DVC Board for some expert opinions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter