Trip Planning Burnout!

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
I am in the midst of trip planning burnout....and no I am not planning a trip to Disney (unfortuneately). I am planning two trips (within a week of one another), one to Rome and one to Germany. I have looked at so many hotels on the internet and in travel books my eyes are going buggy!

I know I made a post about hotels in Rome, so now I will ask about Germany. We hope to go to the Black Forest and Heidelberg, any one ever been that can offer advice or information?

Thanks!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

No, but I'd love to hear about them. I just picked up my first Paris travel guide today and bought a travel organizer. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh Poohshoney where are you? :D

Carol lives fairly near Heidelberg......she might have some suggestions.

She hasn't been online much lately, though because she has company. I sent her your post...so maybe she can fit a minute in to help...or at least say she'll be with you in a couple days:)

Thanks Nancy, I have already been chatting with Carol and she has been helpful. I know her company is visiting and that they are siteseeing and all. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending the post on to her, that was very kind of you. I was just wondering if there were any visitors out there who can offer some tips (especially hotel) and advice).

Thanks again,
Debbi

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I want to hear about both trips.

Rome is on my schedule for the 2003 trip. I keep changing daily where I going to visit and how long I'm staying in each area. I've modified this trip too many times to count. I've decided to stay in Rome an extra day. There seem to be so much to see.

Looking forward to hearing about your Roman Holiday.

Haven't even finished planning one trip and am already thinking of another. Would like to visit Germany on my next trip. Was thinking of visiting the relatives, then the Lake Como area for a few days then Germany for the remainder of the trip. Will you be going during October Feast? My boss is there now can't wait to hear about his trip. I'm thinking I would like to plan my trip around October Feast.

Looking forward to hearing about both trips. :) I seem to remember Carl visited Germany and did a report on his trip recently. Maybe you could PM him, I'm sure he would help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter