Trip Planning Help April 2021

DisneyJColeMom

Mouseketeer
My Disney Countdown has reached 180 days to our April trip. I started planning our first Disney vacation back in January. We were going to arrive in September for my son’s birthday, but Covid put a stop to that. Im new to Disney planning, but at the time i knew from sites like this that 180 days was time for me to book my ADR’s. That is no longer the case correct? I did make the park reservations with our tickets that were automatically extended to 2021. So now whats my next milestone Im waiting for? When do i make reservations? I believe there are no more free magic bands, but should I order them for us? The highlight of our trip was supposed to be Hollywood Studios. We were supposed to do Toy story land to meet Woody & Buzz & Droid Depot & Savis workshop & Jedi training. Can we still?? Is it still very hard to ride ROTR? Is Galaxy's edge stilI fun, will we see storm troopers, Kylo ren, darth vader, chewbacca, etc? I apologize in advance if this info can be found elsewhere, but wanted to have all my questions in one spot! Appreciate any help from you all! Thanks

ADRs can be booked 60 days out now. You should be able to get magicbands discounted and they are so convenient, I would get them. Who knows if meet & greets will be back by then. You will see character calvacades if not

Is the adr process the same, just 60 days instead? Wake up early and have my list of restaurants ready? And no fast passes to reserve?

Are droid depot and savis workshop open now & do those reservations get made at 60 days out? Is there jedi training?

Is the adr process the same, just 60 days instead? Wake up early and have my list of restaurants ready? And no fast passes to reserve?

Yes. As usual, you should make ADRs for your most wanted reservations first. There likely Will be better availability later in your resort stay.

Droid Depot and Savi’s are both open for reservations.

Do we think they will still require masks by April?

We are trying to plan a trip as well for Spring/early Summer but our kids do not want to go if a mask is required the entire trip.

Do we think they will still require masks by April?

We are trying to plan a trip as well for Spring/early Summer but our kids do not want to go if a mask is required the entire trip.
I would expect masks to be mandatory until there is a widely distributed vaccine.

We are hoping the Corona numbers go down drastically so that the Canada/US land borders are open and there is less spread to new people. We booked this trip after cancelling another family vacation to Six Flags Darien Lake, NY in August 😢 Santa gave that to everyone last Christmas and he wouldn't be appreciated if the next trip needs to be cancelled and Santa didn't make up that present.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter