Trip planning help

datunofficialDP

Earning My Ears
I've decided to do my very first international trip with a trip to Tokyo Disneyland somewhere around 2016.
I wanted some advice on how to go about planning it and what to do since I've never gone overseas before.

I've decided to do my very first international trip with a trip to Tokyo Disneyland somewhere around 2016.
I wanted some advice on how to go about planning it and what to do since I've never gone overseas before.

Japan can be a pretty intimidating first international trip but it's amazing!! We just visited earlier this month and had a wonderful time. Are you planning to spend time outside of TDR? We did 3 nights in Tokyo, 5 at TDR, 4 in Kyoto and 2 back in Tokyo. It was a great trip and we got to see and experience a ton!
When I was planning I knew I wanted to see more of Japan than Disney so I researched sights in Tokyo then checked out Trip Advisor for another major city to visit and decided on Kyoto. Maybe check out Trip Advisor and see what might interest you and start planning from there.
I'm working on a trip report on my blog.
www.amyandjasonallen.blogspot.com check it out and feel free to ask me any questions. It's still very much a work in progress (I'm currently at Aulani and will be home in about 3 days).

A good place to start is the official [Tokyo Disney Resort](www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/) website. They have quite a bit of information available in English. For Japan in general you can check out [japan-guide.com](http://www.japan-guide.com/) as it has a lot of great information.

There are a few websites that focus on Tokyo Disney Resort. One of which is the one I currently run. The other is another great resource to help get information to things you won't easily find on the official website or in English.

1. Fat Hobbit
  2. Konnichwa Mickey

Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter