Trip Planning

Sabo

Mouseketeer
I normaly drive my wife crazy planning our agenda to WDW. This year will be our first with kids ( twins 15 months ). I have really backed off the planning because I don't know what to expect. We will do all four parks as well as a water park. We wil also pla on going to DD and spendin g time at the Boardwalk. How should I plan this trip. I know we will need to take breaks for the boys but should I make some PS and plan as if it is a normal trip with the exception of doing the kids attractions? Please help.

we have been there.... we have 2 and a half year old twin boys who went to Disney for thier first birthday, again at 18 mts. again at 2 years old and we go again first week in May. It can be done. First bring your own double stroller it will be clean and they will be more comfortable. were are you staying? Boardwalk and Beach Club we found to be the best, it is so nice to walk across the international gateway and not have to fold and unfold the stroller. they do have to be out of the stroller if you are on the resort launch but can get right back in. we had a rental car all times but the logistics of folding the stroller, handing off the diaper bag and handleing two squirmey babies are daunting. We left are car in the lot. and took a taxi to animal kingdom and Magic kingdom, in the cab one has each baby, stroller in trunk ten dollars worth of sanity..... you can bypass all the drama to the trams etc... trust me this made our last trip so much easier. We also froze the bottles the night before one a 3rd frozen one a half you get the picture, as they melt you serve them you know ,the milk is kept fresh, and you do not have to carry the bottles and the ice. as for napping we have never left the park for a nap as I have 2 older children, The babies slept in thier stroller and mom sat in the shade had a coke and relaxed. good luck its an incredible amount of work, but worth every second its so magical to watch the reactions on the babies faces. Lauren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter