Trip Playlist

DisNerdSam

Earning My Ears
I'm working on a playlist for the car ride to Disney World in December.
The majority of the ride will be taken care of with popular songs from the movies and some of the attractions, but I'd like some suggestions for the last 20-30 minutes, particularly as we are driving into and on the property. Post your favorite songs for that moment you see the signs and finally arrive at our "Happy Place".

What about finding the new soundtrack for the HEA show? I always have strong connections with music, so you should use either something new or a song that doesnt already have a memory connected. If my DH had to choose I know he would choose the ELWP music. I connect Zoe Baldwi "Freefallin" with Disney. My kids connect Imagine Dragons "On top of the World" with Disney.

What about finding the new soundtrack for the HEA show? I always have strong connections with music, so you should use either something new or a song that doesnt already have a memory connected.

I have the HEA song added. I may try to find some of the other show soundtracks, as well. :-) 134 days until I get to go home!!

I love, love, love the Star Tunnel music from Space Mountain. Also the Future World soundtrack screams "I'm in Disney" to me. :) Both are on youtube, I have no idea how to download them, but I'm sure it can be done.

Even though my girlfriend doesn't like it, I always try to sneak in "On The Road Again" from the Goofy Movie! On our road trips, just for fun. It is one of my favorites and is very appropriate in my opinion. Anyway, my suggestion would be the Disney Reggae Club Album. Its got a reggae twist on classic Disney Songs. Here is my favorite song from the album:

It might sound cheesy, but I always try to make sure I'm listening to "When You Wish Upon a Star" at the moment I arrive on property, and usually the Jessie Ware cover of "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from the "We Love Disney" album right before that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter