• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip report!! BWV 9/18-9/23

Gordonk

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone, Just back from my first trip home. Stayed in a 2 bedroom at BWV room 5083 and 5081, over looking the fron entrance. Not a bad view and really wasnt that noisy at all. Everynite we were able to see over the INN across the way to see the epcot fireworks. that was a nice treat for everyone and my 1 1/2 year old son loved them. It was me, my wife and son. Mother in law and wifes grandmother. Found the room nice and spacious, but was really disappointed in the DISNEY feel overall. The room really wasnt as clean as we were used too. the place just had the WELL USED hotel room feel. Time to upgrade. Maybe i am a little too picky, but this is Disney. The housekeeping staff came in to change pillows, we asked them for extra towels and sundries. They were so nice and gave us more than we asked for. The other problem in the room was the AC. Either hot or cold, could never get the room right. Other than that everything was great. I loved the resort and the pool. it was so nice to walk around the boradwqalk at nite. We went to a few parks, but only for a few hours a day, did not want to push my son too much on his first trip to disney. I want to thank everyone who posts on this site. It helped making our purchase in DVC so much easier, and the info is so valuable. K :earboy2:

Thank you for posting your report. Sounds like a fun group to have there with your son.

Thanks for the report, ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo where the crowds managable ? We often go the end of Aug or beginning of Dec, never been their for the beginning of Sept.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Thanks for the information on BWV. It sounds fun. I can't wait to bring my two little guys there. :earsboy: I'm going with my parents, younger brother and my sons, ages 4 and 2. This will be our first time at this resort, and we're really excited. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Yes, I do think some BWV rooms can look a bit worn. I hope they fix that up soon. Glad you had a great trip.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter