Trip Report Index *** 2008 and 2009 ***

As we are getting a few more trip reports thought I'd give this a bump :goodvibes

If you would like your trip added here just post up the links to each day of your trip and I'll update the index on the front page.

Any help doing this please let me know :)

I'd like to add mines too Reid but still have another day to do. When I've done that I may need some help . Thanks for the offer :thumbsup2

disneyangel said:
I'd like to add mines too Reid but still have another day to do. When I've done that I may need some help . Thanks for the offer :thumbsup2
Added to list Angela :goodvibes

I've just posted my part 1, but don't know how to post a link to it - help please! Also how to I add the next 3 parts once I've done them???

Cheers

Lynn

arieliwish said:
I've just posted my part 1, but don't know how to post a link to it - help please! Also how to I add the next 3 parts once I've done them???

Cheers

Lynn
You right-hand click on the address in your browser bar, then copy and paste but don't worry ~ I have found the 4 parts and added them. :sunny:

If you have reports that are not linked please post a message here and we'll get your reports linked to the index :)

:) This is my first report, and I am dividing it in 5 days....I think it's easier to read. Where should I begin to write it ?

Thanks !

:) This is my first report, and I am dividing it in 5 days....I think it's easier to read. Where should I begin to write it ?

Thanks !

Martina if you just start a new thread, then when you are finished post here and we'll link them to the index :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!