Trip Report - Japan 5/2019 UPDATED 10/26!! ABD Day 10 - Tokyo in Color

Have a wonderful trip! Savor every moment! You will find yourself waking up very early in the land of the rising sun!

Hey, all! sorry I haven't checked in! It's mostly because I've been trying to go to bed early, so I can get up at a decent time and also because I haven't figured out a way to resize my photos on my tablet yet.

Japan is beautiful, the people are fabulous and so far, the activities have been stellar! James and Tomomi are fantastic Adventure Guides, and those on the June 2nd trip will have them as their Guides.

Having a blast, and I'll try to check in more, and post photos if I can figure out to resize them.

Sayhello

If you have an iPad a quick and dirty way to resize is email the photos to yourself. It will ask you if you want to send them as small, medium, full size, etc.

If you have an iPad a quick and dirty way to resize is email the photos to yourself. It will ask you if you want to send them as small, medium, full size, etc.
Thanks, but I have a Samsung Android tablet. But I'll try & see if the email trick works on my tablet.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!