Trip Report Knights & Lights May 2009

Thanks for the virtual tour SailingBeagle! Beautiful snapshots for us, wonderful memories for you! I would love to see Notre Dame.
You had a small group which makes it nice too as far as bonding quickly as a group.

The adults only trips are smaller. Max of 30 ( according to what I was told)

Last year on BSM we were lucky enough to have 21 and had Quinn ( Mr. disneyland ambass. 2009 and Robyn)

Great pictures!!
Eddie was our guide on the Emerald Isle trip this past June - it was nice to see a familiar face!!

Great photos! I read a little bit and can't wait to settle in for the whole thing -- I love your writing!

I may have a lot of questions. Our group (Viva Italia 2006 and Bella Italia 2009) are leaning towards this one for next year. I've been to Paris with AbD when we did Flavors of France last year, but it didn't include Versailles. I'm sure I can make a sacrifice for the group and visit Paris again - lol.

Dotti

Dotti,

Send me a PM and I'll send you my email...if you have questions that is a simply wait to communicate.

Lisa

Thank You for this great report! How beautiful! I am a visual person so your balance of the pictures and writing made it very enjoyable!

Thank You!:thumbsup2

Wonderful report! You definitely got some excellent pictures there! I can't believe they let you take pictures of the Mona Lisa! Was that just ambient light? I'd imagine at least flashes were prohibited...

Ah, this does sound like a marvelous trip. Wish it was a couple of days longer! Guess I'd just have to add on DLP!

Sayhello

Wonderful report! You definitely got some excellent pictures there! I can't believe they let you take pictures of the Mona Lisa! Was that just ambient light? I'd imagine at least flashes were prohibited...

Ah, this does sound like a marvelous trip. Wish it was a couple of days longer! Guess I'd just have to add on DLP!

Sayhello
That was taken with ambient light, but only because the area was no well light. Mona was behind glass. There was no restriction on Flash...except in one area and I can not recall which area it was.

Bring lots of memory cards, I shot over 1000 pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter