Trip Report: Our First Aloha - A Spring Break 2017 Hale Koa and Aulani Report

disnygirl55

Forever Mouseketeer
INTRODUCTIONS AND PLANS

Hi everyone! It’s time for another trip report, and a brand new experience for our family. This will be our first trip to Hawaii. This is a split stay: 3 nights at Hale Koa at Waikiki (my husband is retired Air Force, so we’re taking advantage of the lower prices at the military resort) followed by 4 nights at Aulani. At Aulani, we have rented points from DVC rentals (renting points is another scary “first” for us), and we are staying in a one-bedroom Ocean View villa. Flying Hawaiian Airlines, Extra Comfort seats, so I’ll be reporting on that as well.

I will tell you up front that we rented the one-bedroom villa for the space, not the cooking facilities. That is one sticking point I have about considering buying into DVC – when I go on vacation, you will not find me cooking. I love eating out! But yes, the space will be wonderful, and I’ll appreciate the refrigerator and microwave, and the dining table (for drink-preparation purposes???). That’s about it. :smooth:(And I think the washer and dryer may also come in handy. We’ll see.)

First, introductions of our family of three:

Family Photo for Trip Report.jpg

Me, lover of all things Disney. Disney Cruises have taken first place in my heart – no better vacation ever!! But regardless of the destination, we always make some terrific memories, and I enjoy the planning process nearly as much as the trip itself. Planning this first trip to Hawaii has been scary. It’s been so long since I’ve ventured into the unknown for a vacation. Three cheers for the Dis Boards and the many trip reports I’ve read avidly!

DH, loves Star Wars first and foremost, and also Donald Duck specifically of all the Disney characters. He is a Disney convert through marriage, but has embraced my way of life without too much resistance. It helps immensely that the Star Wars and Disney families are now one and the same.

DS, 15. He is so grown up now! He loves cruising, Disney, and Star Wars, so we think we’ll keep him. He’s excited to see Hawaii. I’m a bit bummed that he’s now in high school and we have to plan around school breaks, but we’ll do what we have to do. He has also grown to enjoy fine dining experiences, so we have included him on our “date night”-type dinners. He’s really excited about the amount of sushi I’ve assured him we will come across in Hawaii. I’m hopeful he can make some teen friends at the resort, and enjoy making his own vacation memories.

Here is a brief break down of our plans for the trip:

Day 1: Leave home and fly to Las Vegas for one night. We have dinner reservations at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Hotel, and want to try the “Hell’s Kitchen Tasting Menu” (with wine pairings, naturally!)

Day 2: Leave Las Vegas in the AM, on Hawaiian Airlines, arrive noonish in Honolulu. We are renting a car for the week from Budget. Travel to Hale Koa Hotel and explore the area. They have a Surf and Turf buffet that night at the hotel.

Day 3: Pearl Harbor in the AM, KuruKuru Sushi in Pearl City for lunch, Hawaii Nautical Sunset Cocktail Cruise in the evening.

Day 4: Kualoa Ranch “Premier Movie Sites Tour” in the AM. Hale Koa Luau in the evening.

Day 5: Guided tour of Iolani Palace at 9:00 AM, check out of Hale Koa after, and make our way to Aulani, detouring to Costco for provisions and Leonard’s Malasadas for a brunch-type snack of…. wait for it…… malasadas! Hang out at Aulani in the afternoon, and enjoy Happy Hour and Dinner at Monkeypod.

Day 6: Early breakfast at Ama Ama, and then Laniwai Spa Appointments for the grown-ups. Aulani’s Ka wa’a Luau in the evening – VIP seating area.

Day 7: Ziplining at Climbworks in the morning, followed by lunch at food trucks on the North Shore. A stop at the Dole Plantation on the way back to Aulani. Dinner at Ama Ama to watch the sunset.

Day 8: “Dolphins and You” excursion in the AM, dinner at Roy’s.

Day 9: Rented a cabana for the day. Plan on bringing over lunch from Pizza Corner to eat in the cabana. Just enjoying the resort. We are checking out on this day, and will depart after they kick us out of the cabana for our late night flight back to Las Vegas, arriving in the morning of Day 10.

Day 10: Fly home mid-morning after a 3-hour layover in Las Vegas.

So that’s it. I loaded our activities for the early morning hours, since I don’t enjoy the heat much, and we are also early risers, which could translate into insanely early risers until we adjust to the three-hour time difference. Planning on some down time on our Ocean View balcony with some drinks in hand, lots of reading time (kindle loaded and ready!), and listening to the waves.

I must be expecting that we’ll enjoy this, since I’ve already started a small list of things we need to do on our next trip that we’re not going to have time for this time around. Especially meals, like Alan Wong’s for dinner and High Tea at the Moana Hotel.

Only five weeks of cold and snowy winter to go…..

Last edited:
TRIP REPORT TABLE OF CONTENTS

Friday, March 24 - To Las Vegas via Paris - COMPLETE

Saturday, March 25 - Flight to Honolulu and Staying at Hale Koa - COMPLETE

Sunday, March 26 - Pearl Harbor and Waikiki Sunset Cocktail Cruise - COMPLETE

Monday, March 27 - Part One: Kualoa Ranch - COMPLETE

Monday, March 27 - Part Two: Dole Plantation and Hale Koa Luau - COMPLETE

Tuesday, March 28 - Iolani Palace, Aulani, Monkeypod Kitchen - COMPLETE

Wednesday, March 29 - Ama Ama Breakfast, Laniwai Spa, Ka wa'a Luau at Aulani

Thursday, March 30 - Climbworks Ziplining, Ama Ama Dinner

Friday, March 31

Saturday, April 1

Sunday, April 2

Last edited:
How exciting you've started a PTR!! I'm really looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your experiences at Aulani as well as the rest of Hawaii!
Are you guys planning to snorkel anywhere? Honauma Bay is the best place for that. And don't forget the shave ice! Our favorite place is Uncle Clay's House of Pure Aloha and this little kiosk called Island Vintage Shave Ice in front of the Royal Hawaiian. It is amazing (get the Heavenly Lillikoi, it is delicious). Also on the North Shore, stop by Matsumoto's for Shave ice in Haleiwa. It's an institution!

I'm so excited for you and your family!! You will have an amazing time! ALOHA!!!

How exciting you've started a PTR!! I'm really looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your experiences at Aulani as well as the rest of Hawaii!
Are you guys planning to snorkel anywhere? Honauma Bay is the best place for that. And don't forget the shave ice! Our favorite place is Uncle Clay's House of Pure Aloha and this little kiosk called Island Vintage Shave Ice in front of the Royal Hawaiian. It is amazing (get the Heavenly Lillikoi, it is delicious). Also on the North Shore, stop by Matsumoto's for Shave ice in Haleiwa. It's an institution!

I'm so excited for you and your family!! You will have an amazing time! ALOHA!!!

Eeeeekkk! Yes, it's finally almost time! Santa brought us each one of those cool one-piece snorkel masks - the Tribord Easy Breath snorkel masks. We have all snorkeled before, but it seems like one of us ALWAYS gets the bad snorkel that leaks somewhere, so sometimes it's not very enjoyable. I'm hoping this will be a huge improvement. They have great reviews, anyway - so I'll report back. Maybe I should go snorkeling in my bathtub prior to our trip. LOL!

We will be snorkeling with the Dolphins and You excursion, but will probably try things out in the Aulani lagoon prior to that. I sure appreciate the word on Honauma Bay. We're not planning to go snorkeling there at this point, but I'll tuck that information into my back pocket to use on a whim if we decide to. And I'll DEFINITELY add it to my "for next time" list. I mean, I'm earning miles on my Hawaiian Airlines credit card, so how could I not plan a trip back??!!!

And yes, yes on the Shave Ice. Thank you so much for the recommendations - we already have Matsumoto's on our to-do list on the way back from ziplining at Climb Works. I cannot wait to try real Hawaiian Shave Ice. We will seek out the others if we have any additional time (I think this is going to be a constant refrain of mine, and I think we should have booked for two weeks!)

BTW, that is a really awesome pic from SWDAS! You should do a little recap of that cruise!

So nice of you to say about the photo - it's not my favorite, but we didn't take many other "entire family" photos on our cruise last year, so I was scaping the bottom of the barrel. I thought about doing a trip report, but honestly, there was not a lot to add after reading yours - you did such a super job reporting on everything. I should have done a trip report for the sheer reason of preserving our memories of the trip for posterity (because it's really a big blur now - but that might have been the amount of wine we drank on the verandah). I crack myself up, but it's so TRUE!! I do remember that DS had such an amazing time in the Vibe teen club, and we hardly ever saw him (thus, the lack of family photos). He wants to go back so badly. Poor buddy. But I know he's going to love this Hawaii adventure!

Last edited:
OHHHH-I would LOVe to hear how you make out with the full face snorkel masks. I saw a lot of them last time at Hanauma Bay and I want to get some for the family but I wasnt sure if it was worth it.

Trip sounds great so far, and it's coming up so soon. I can't wait to hear about Aulani. We have been to Oahu before and stayed in Waikiki, but I want to stay at Aulani next trip. Curious about Roy's near Aulani too. I think it will be the most convenient for our data night, since DS is a picky eater. He will be old enough to not need want a sitter, but I don't know how I feel about leaving him that far away when we aren't at home. He will be 12 when I think we will go next.

A little FYI for Hale Koa ... Parking is cheap! $7 a day and it will be billed to your room. The parking lot is across the street (which is kind of a bummer) but it does help get some cardio in to work off all that ono food you'll be eating! The last time we were there (May 2016) we were surprised when the lifeguards blew their whistles 45 minutes after every hour. Apparently there is some sort of rule that for 15 minutes all children had to vacate the pool and only adults were allowed to swim. This was enforced at the Maile pool but I'm not sure if it happens at the 'Ilima pool as well. There is a small exchange on the bottom level that offers everything from cold beverages to swim supplies! Enjoy your trip!

OHHHH-I would LOVe to hear how you make out with the full face snorkel masks. I saw a lot of them last time at Hanauma Bay and I want to get some for the family but I wasnt sure if it was worth it.

I will definitely let you know if they were worth it!

Trip sounds great so far, and it's coming up so soon. I can't wait to hear about Aulani. We have been to Oahu before and stayed in Waikiki, but I want to stay at Aulani next trip. Curious about Roy's near Aulani too. I think it will be the most convenient for our data night, since DS is a picky eater. He will be old enough to not need want a sitter, but I don't know how I feel about leaving him that far away when we aren't at home. He will be 12 when I think we will go next.

It amazing how quickly they start to mature once they're about that age. You'll have a better idea of his reliability, resourcefulness, and how reliable he is at communication and following the rules by then, hopefully. I'll make sure to let you know exactly how long it would take to get back from Roy's.

A little FYI for Hale Koa ... Parking is cheap! $7 a day and it will be billed to your room. The parking lot is across the street (which is kind of a bummer) but it does help get some cardio in to work off all that ono food you'll be eating! The last time we were there (May 2016) we were surprised when the lifeguards blew their whistles 45 minutes after every hour. Apparently there is some sort of rule that for 15 minutes all children had to vacate the pool and only adults were allowed to swim. This was enforced at the Maile pool but I'm not sure if it happens at the 'Ilima pool as well. There is a small exchange on the bottom level that offers everything from cold beverages to swim supplies! Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for the great info on Hale Koa! Much appreciated!

Three weeks from today we begin our travels - eeeeeek!!!! Getting pretty excited now - thinking about things to prep at work for my absence and getting some nice polo shirts for dress-up dinners for DS - I swear he's grown three inches in the past six months, and last year's cruise clothes no longer fit.

DH and I had the "dinner clothing" discussion this morning - I'm guessing dinner on Oahu is pretty casual. I'm thinking for the guys, polo shirts and slacks for our dinner in Las Vegas, and then polo shirts and shorts with a belt for dinner at the luau and even the dressy meals like Roy's and Ama Ama.

Can anyone chime in and let me know if I'm on the right track with the dress code? For me - sun dresses all day every day. :flower1:

Three weeks from today we begin our travels - eeeeeek!!!! Getting pretty excited now - thinking about things to prep at work for my absence and getting some nice polo shirts for dress-up dinners for DS - I swear he's grown three inches in the past six months, and last year's cruise clothes no longer fit.

DH and I had the "dinner clothing" discussion this morning - I'm guessing dinner on Oahu is pretty casual. I'm thinking for the guys, polo shirts and slacks for our dinner in Las Vegas, and then polo shirts and shorts with a belt for dinner at the luau and even the dressy meals like Roy's and Ama Ama.

Can anyone chime in and let me know if I'm on the right track with the dress code? For me - sun dresses all day every day. :flower1:

I remember a lot of people dressed "casually". Men mostly wear slacks and Hawaiian shirts, especially locals. Sounds like your choices will be fine. I think every city has gotten more casual at fine dining establishments. Sounds fun. Can't wait to hear about it.

I've been looking at the Aulani boards lately because I need to get back to Hawaii and I just found your PTR. I went with a group from college and I'm pretty sure we went to the Hale Koa luau because one of our advisors had a friend who was stationed on Oahu. The food was amazing and they bring it out to you plated. You have to try Giovanni's shrimp truck on the North Shore it's so good. Have a great trip I'll be looking forward to your report!

I am excited to hear all about your trip. I am also a WDW lover and we are planning not only our 1st trip to Hawaii, but also Disneyland this summer. I'm not sure which is more fun to research:teeth:
We are also flying Hawaiian air on Economy Comfort so interested to hear if that is worth it. After Aulani we are doing the POA cruise, so I am torn over spending most time at Aulani or exploring Oahu also. I thought we would leave one day and go to North Shore.
So many decisions:cloud9:
Thanks
Kerri

I am excited to hear all about your trip. I am also a WDW lover and we are planning not only our 1st trip to Hawaii, but also Disneyland this summer. I'm not sure which is more fun to research:teeth:
We are also flying Hawaiian air on Economy Comfort so interested to hear if that is worth it. After Aulani we are doing the POA cruise, so I am torn over spending most time at Aulani or exploring Oahu also. I thought we would leave one day and go to North Shore.
So many decisions:cloud9:
Thanks
Kerri

Oh my gosh, Kerri - it sounds like you have a year of amazing trips planned! I love love love Disneyland, and I rank it as a better, more relaxing vacation than WDW. I like them both, but your time seems to be more your own at Disneyland, as it's generally quick to get back to the hotel if you stay onsite, and it's super easy to hop between the two parks (just a stroll across the central paved esplanade). And there has really been an uptick in food quality. We tried a few new places on our last trip that I just can't wait to get back to - like Carthay Circle, which we'd never eaten at before, and the bar in California Adventure next to Ariel's grotto that looks out onto the Fun Wheel and the water - the bar food there and the drinks are amazing if you can get there early enough and park yourself at a table in the shade. Utter relaxation. And then there are long-time favorites like Napa Rose, Steakhouse 55, and the Blue Bayou. Makes me long for our next trip!

I am jealous about the POA cruise you are planning. I'd like to do that next time we travel to Oahu, so we can see the other islands. But I always love to save experiences that give me a good reason to go back! Have a fantastic time in all your travels this year, and I hope you consider at least a small trip report to tell us how it was!

A few more tips for Hale Koa - our fourth/most recent stay was November 2015, . There's a "welcome breakfast" that you can go to where they give you "free" breakfast - it's continental breakfast and a sales pitch to do activities through the Tickets and Tours office there. I think there's a raffle for one or two free outings. If your days are planned and you want a heavier breakfast than danish, fruit, and juice (which are good, but maybe not filling) you might want to skip it.

The Hale Koa luau is great, we have native Hawaiian friends that consider it the best "commercial" luau they've been to. Ours was served more family-style - I learned the first time to put whatever I think about wanting to eat on my plate, because they WILL clear the tables. If you want some of the yummy fresh pineapple for "dessert", take it in the beginning because it will disappear before you're ready to eat it - you'll be distracted by the show. There's an hour or so of activity before you eat, so consider whether or not to have a light snack before arriving.

There is a great little exchange at Hale Koa, but we also really liked the exchange at Pearl (and their gas station, which is very near the airport). We got a lot of souveniers for others at the exchange at Pearl - much the same as what is available at Hale Koa but more. Selection at both are similar to the ABC Stores, but because they're on base, no sales tax and prices are a little lower. Consider your food purchases at Costco vs the commissary at Pearl.

Agree with the comment earlier about pools being cleared for 15 minutes every hour - though I think adults can stay in the pool (which won't help your son). The resaurants at Hale Koa are fine to great - no problems eating there!

Oh my gosh, Kerri - it sounds like you have a year of amazing trips planned! I love love love Disneyland, and I rank it as a better, more relaxing vacation than WDW. I like them both, but your time seems to be more your own at Disneyland, as it's generally quick to get back to the hotel if you stay onsite, and it's super easy to hop between the two parks (just a stroll across the central paved esplanade). And there has really been an uptick in food quality. We tried a few new places on our last trip that I just can't wait to get back to - like Carthay Circle, which we'd never eaten at before, and the bar in California Adventure next to Ariel's grotto that looks out onto the Fun Wheel and the water - the bar food there and the drinks are amazing if you can get there early enough and park yourself at a table in the shade. Utter relaxation. And then there are long-time favorites like Napa Rose, Steakhouse 55, and the Blue Bayou. Makes me long for our next trip!

I am jealous about the POA cruise you are planning. I'd like to do that next time we travel to Oahu, so we can see the other islands. But I always love to save experiences that give me a good reason to go back! Have a fantastic time in all your travels this year, and I hope you consider at least a small trip report to tell us how it was!

Yes this summer will be amazing :-) We are stopping at DL for 3 nights on way to Hawaii. Managed to get Grand Californian studio at 7 mos (DVC points).
I am so used to planning WDW 6 months in advance dining(CRAZY) that when I saw DL you call 60 days before was my 1st clue gonna be different.
Is it reasonable to not make any ADR's? Or if I want to eat at Carthay Circle and Blue Bayou do I need a reservation.
Being that no advanced fastpass......I was kind of psyched to just wing the entire Disneyland trip without any made in steel plans. That would be Insane for WDW Is this the Norm for DL?
We added on the cruise thinking we might not get back to Hawaii......I'm hoping Aulani is a good enough reason to go back. And I survive the Loooooong flight home.
Kerri

A few more tips for Hale Koa - our fourth/most recent stay was November 2015, . There's a "welcome breakfast" that you can go to where they give you "free" breakfast - it's continental breakfast and a sales pitch to do activities through the Tickets and Tours office there. I think there's a raffle for one or two free outings. If your days are planned and you want a heavier breakfast than danish, fruit, and juice (which are good, but maybe not filling) you might want to skip it.

The Hale Koa luau is great, we have native Hawaiian friends that consider it the best "commercial" luau they've been to. Ours was served more family-style - I learned the first time to put whatever I think about wanting to eat on my plate, because they WILL clear the tables. If you want some of the yummy fresh pineapple for "dessert", take it in the beginning because it will disappear before you're ready to eat it - you'll be distracted by the show. There's an hour or so of activity before you eat, so consider whether or not to have a light snack before arriving.

There is a great little exchange at Hale Koa, but we also really liked the exchange at Pearl (and their gas station, which is very near the airport). We got a lot of souveniers for others at the exchange at Pearl - much the same as what is available at Hale Koa but more. Selection at both are similar to the ABC Stores, but because they're on base, no sales tax and prices are a little lower. Consider your food purchases at Costco vs the commissary at Pearl.

Agree with the comment earlier about pools being cleared for 15 minutes every hour - though I think adults can stay in the pool (which won't help your son). The resaurants at Hale Koa are fine to great - no problems eating there!

Thank you for the great tips! They are very much appreciated. We have early morning tours scheduled every day while we're at Hale Koa - Pearl Harbor Sunday, Kualoa Ranch Monday, and Iolani Palace Tuesday mornings. So I think it's going to be a box of granola bars for us those first few days. We'll make up for it with delicious dinners, though. Looking forward to the surf and turf buffet there on Saturday night, and the luau on Monday night. We could attend the breakfast on Tuesday before our tour at Iolani, but I suppose that defeats the purpose of what they're trying to show you. Great information about Pearl - especially about the gas and souvenirs. We may very well make good use of that advice!

Yes this summer will be amazing :-) We are stopping at DL for 3 nights on way to Hawaii. Managed to get Grand Californian studio at 7 mos (DVC points).
I am so used to planning WDW 6 months in advance dining(CRAZY) that when I saw DL you call 60 days before was my 1st clue gonna be different.
Is it reasonable to not make any ADR's? Or if I want to eat at Carthay Circle and Blue Bayou do I need a reservation.
Being that no advanced fastpass......I was kind of psyched to just wing the entire Disneyland trip without any made in steel plans. That would be Insane for WDW Is this the Norm for DL?
We added on the cruise thinking we might not get back to Hawaii......I'm hoping Aulani is a good enough reason to go back. And I survive the Loooooong flight home.

I am always a proponent of ADR's whenever you can possible arrange them. Blue Bayou is a "must" to have reservations - I've never seen it not totally booked. And don't miss it - the food might not be as delicious as a couple other places I could think of, but the ambience and views are something totally unique to Disneyland. It's also worth a wait to ask to be seated at the edge by the water for your first trip. Too awesome! (and don't forget that most people rank the Pirates of the Caribbean ride as superior at Disneyland - so give it a whirl and see the dining area from the other side as well!) We've only been to Carthay Circle once, but I think it's pretty high end and also popular with the locals, even if you just want to get appetizer-type food and drinks, so I would recommend you consider an ADR there as well. I suppose it all depends on the day of the week and how close to capacity the resorts are. But I tried to "wing" it once a few years ago and it was a bit of a disaster. When we wanted to sit down and have a nice meal, the only thing available was counter service. After a couple of days, I was really regretting our decision, and I swore I'd be better prepared for every trip thereafter. But good food is kind of an event and entertainment in itself to us, so we find that we nowadays schedule things around our dining experiences, rather than scheduling dining around our park schedule. The cast members are always happy to move up your reservation if they can find you an empty table available, so if you want to eat dinner at Blue Bayou and schedule it for 7:00, for instance, and 6:00 winds up being a better dinner time around your Fastpasses (which are good for a full hour, just like WDW,) you might have some good success getting there early - if that makes any sense.

YAY! Your trip is SO close now =) Can't wait to hear all about it! Highly recommend the Macadamia nut pancakes at Ama Ama! I am normally not a pancake person, but they were to die for!!

Thank you for the great tips! They are very much appreciated. We have early morning tours scheduled every day while we're at Hale Koa - Pearl Harbor Sunday, Kualoa Ranch Monday, and Iolani Palace Tuesday mornings. So I think it's going to be a box of granola bars for us those first few days. We'll make up for it with delicious dinners, though. Looking forward to the surf and turf buffet there on Saturday night, and the luau on Monday night. We could attend the breakfast on Tuesday before our tour at Iolani, but I suppose that defeats the purpose of what they're trying to show you. Great information about Pearl - especially about the gas and souvenirs. We may very well make good use of that advice!

I am always a proponent of ADR's whenever you can possible arrange them. Blue Bayou is a "must" to have reservations - I've never seen it not totally booked. And don't miss it - the food might not be as delicious as a couple other places I could think of, but the ambience and views are something totally unique to Disneyland. It's also worth a wait to ask to be seated at the edge by the water for your first trip. Too awesome! (and don't forget that most people rank the Pirates of the Caribbean ride as superior at Disneyland - so give it a whirl and see the dining area from the other side as well!) We've only been to Carthay Circle once, but I think it's pretty high end and also popular with the locals, even if you just want to get appetizer-type food and drinks, so I would recommend you consider an ADR there as well. I suppose it all depends on the day of the week and how close to capacity the resorts are. But I tried to "wing" it once a few years ago and it was a bit of a disaster. When we wanted to sit down and have a nice meal, the only thing available was counter service. After a couple of days, I was really regretting our decision, and I swore I'd be better prepared for every trip thereafter. But good food is kind of an event and entertainment in itself to us, so we find that we nowadays schedule things around our dining experiences, rather than scheduling dining around our park schedule. The cast members are always happy to move up your reservation if they can find you an empty table available, so if you want to eat dinner at Blue Bayou and schedule it for 7:00, for instance, and 6:00 winds up being a better dinner time around your Fastpasses (which are good for a full hour, just like WDW,) you might have some good success getting there early - if that makes any sense.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will definitely make reservations for Blue Bayou and Carthay Circle. We are only there 3 nights so that should be good I think.
I can't decide to do world of color or a fantasmic package maybe. I think I can get WOC with a fastpass not connected to system?
Yes I have found going early to ADR they will just check you in. Late probably not so much.
Would you say Blue Bayou atmosphere better at night?
Thanks
Kerri

Blue Bayou is like the Mexico pavilion--it's always night in there ;) So no, it's really the same either time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter