• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip report

matsterrocks

DIS Veteran
Just got back from our California Vacation:) Had a good time 2yr old was sick for most of the time so that wasn't too good:(.

San Diego- Seaworld was very nice no lines for anything:)
Tiajuana- Was interesting walked over the boarder very easy too Mexicoach back waist of time and money would've been faster to walk back.
Legoland- Pretty cool place! Needed more then one day to check out this park so glad we booked two days.
Aquarium of the Pacific- Busiest place we went?? Maybe it just dosn't handle the crowds very well?
Disneyland- Busier then I expected it to be. I wasn't very impressed with fast pass for Indy I think they should let you get farther ahead of the normal line. Same with the Holleywood Tower and Autopia. Really wish we had one more day for Disney but oh well we will be back:)
Went to self park on Tuesday at disney and first went to DCA parking lot few cars lined up in front of a closed gate so did a u-turn and headed up disney land dr and turned left into theme park downtown disney parking area no access to the theme park parking from there sign to go to ball road so took that and finally got a place to park (So much for the first 20 min of early entry:) )
Driving- Went pretty smooth except missed the 105 from the 605 some how so once I figured it out about 4 miles north turned around unfortanatly very heavy traffic at the time but thats why I gave us lots of time to get to the airport:)
Flights with the kids went pretty good return flight delayed over an hour which sucked but the kids fall asleep pretty soon after takeoff so thats a bonus:)

Sounds like a great report. You didn't get a chance to go to California Adventure? One of our favorite rides there is Soarin' Over California. It really is awesome!

Anyways, glad to hear that you had a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter