Trip reports?? Where are they?

ppiew

DIS Veteran
Waiting for info on Imperial Cities! I know these trips have been going for over a month - come on someone!!! Help us! Haven't seen any for Spain or Italy either. Hey the rest of us need some info/help!!! Please!!!!!!

My Imperial Cities should be coming soon! I just finished uploading 1000 photos and will hopefully start on the report this week!

Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to reading the report. As I am not much of a 'bus' person, I was wondering about the long ride to Prague. Also if there is enough time in Salzburg to go to the salt mine in Halstatt. I know it is an hours drive each way plus about 2 hrs to see the mine. Any help here?

Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to reading the report. As I am not much of a 'bus' person, I was wondering about the long ride to Prague. Also if there is enough time in Salzburg to go to the salt mine in Halstatt. I know it is an hours drive each way plus about 2 hrs to see the mine. Any help here?

I found these motorcoaches to be way more comfortable than the ones for Viva Italia. The seats reclines and there was adequate leg room. (I'm really tall!) Of course, having only 22 people including guides made it a lot roomier!

The ride is long, but there are a few stops along the way to break it up. It wasn't really horrible. I'd recommend bringing noise-blocking headphones or an iPod if you don't want to listen to the Disney cartoons.

I didn't head to the salt mines in Salzburg but five in our party did go to one of them and thoroughly enjoyed the visit! They left before the luncheon at Hellrunn Castle in order to have enough time. They also had time for dinner and a concert later in the evening. They informed us that there was one that was much closer to our location -- I wish I had more information on that for you, but we just talked about it quickly in passing!

Dotti

I know that there are several salt mine tours, and there is one much closer to Salzburg. The stuff I have read, says that Halstatt is really top notch - plus I loved the internet pictures of the village! The only drawback would be the lengthy drive (and how to arrange it). I suppose the guides would help in that regard. I also want suggestions/opinions about the Sound of Music show. I know it sounds corny, but I thought it might be fun and was wondering if there were any problems booking it while on the tour, or if I could/should do it on line before we leave. Anxious for the reports!!!

I just read her report. It was wonderful. It truly looks like an amazing place that I would love to visit someday. I'm sorry about the loss of her camera. Please tell her thanks for the great report.:)

Sorry - I said that incorrectly - I don't know the poster personally
A friend of mine (not the poster) read that report and knows I am interested in taking one of these adventures next year and though I would enjoy reading it

I am glad you also found it useful

Waiting for info on Imperial Cities! I know these trips have been going for over a month - come on someone!!! Help us! Haven't seen any for Spain or Italy either. Hey the rest of us need some info/help!!! Please!!!!!!

i just recently got back from my families adventure by disney to the imperial cities. I loved it it was the best vacation ever! it was family friendly and the guides were great and the people there all loved disney it was awesome

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter