Tron Lightcycle Run coming to MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's opening this year. That link says they are taking set pieces out.

The link also says that it doesn't necessarily mean anything - they could be transporting them to a work location for various reasons. I also saw props being moved in, plus the building is unsealed and they are working on the safety canopy. I definitely do not think it will open this year, but it appears that work is no longer on hold.

The link also says that it doesn't necessarily mean anything - they could be transporting them to a work location for various reasons. I also saw props being moved in, plus the building is unsealed and they are working on the safety canopy. I definitely do not think it will open this year, but it appears that work is no longer on hold.
Definitely not expecting it this year. On the other hand it sounds like they're restarting things well ahead of the 2-5 year delay noted earlier in this thread.

So they spent weeks/months sealing it to already unseal it? What was the point of spending time sealing it then?

So they spent weeks/months sealing it to already unseal it? What was the point of spending time sealing it then?
They didn't spend weeks/months sealing it. One opening was sealed quickly and somebody started spreading a rumor that this one sealed opening meant the project would be put on hold for years.

Others simply thought the seal was put over the opening to protect workers from the elements during construction.

It would appear the 2nd group was correct.

They didn't spend weeks/months sealing it. One opening was sealed quickly and somebody started spreading a rumor that this one sealed opening meant the project would be put on hold for years.

Others simply thought the seal was put over the opening to protect workers from the elements during construction.

It would appear the 2nd group was correct.
They've obviously never been involved in sealing a project. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!