Tron Lightcycle Run coming to MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how you slice it, good things are up ahead in the not so distant future. Whether that be all that has been said, or throw in the Gondolas (Which I can't wait to see & Ride)to the new TS , or the new resorts coming our way...

Tis a good time to be a WDW fan:teacher:.....and all in time for the 50th too:cake:

Great addition ... and is it just me, or does Magic Kingdom always seem to get the best stuff and the best upgrades?

MK isn't the most popular theme park on earth by accident, lets not forget they have 11 more years than Epcot, 19 on MGM/DHS and 27 on AK. party:

When we walked out of space mountain Friday we had to walk outside. It was a long, hot walk uphil with tired feet on Disney day 10!

I so missed the escalator and just standing there.

How long is this new exit supposed to be in place? The bouncing sidewalk is one of my favorite parts of the ride, along with the light tunnel music and queue. It's my favorite ride from start to finish.

How long is this new exit supposed to be in place? The bouncing sidewalk is one of my favorite parts of the ride, along with the light tunnel music and queue. It's my favorite ride from start to finish.

I have no idea. We didn’t take the train all the way around to see what was going on over there. So sad...I wanted a little more a/c going up the hill.

I cannot wait for this ride. Could be a new favorite. I might be too old to enjoy it though by the time it opens.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/08/attention-users-tron-attraction-update-now-loading/

Do you think Disney will wait until October 2021 to open the Tron ride or do you think they will do it early in the summer of 2021?

I don't know how Disney celebrates anniversaries. Do they count the whole year as the anniversary or do they wait until the real date, which I believe is October 1st.
If we go off of the major Disneyland anniversaries this will be a celebration that begins prior to Oct. 1st and runs well past Oct. 1st. Disney typically likes to give a full year or longer to a celebration.

As for Tron it is projected to open in Spring-Summer 2021.

If we go off of the major Disneyland anniversaries this will be a celebration that begins prior to Oct. 1st and runs well past Oct. 1st. Disney typically likes to give a full year or longer to a celebration.

As for Tron it is projected to open in Spring-Summer 2021.
That makes me so happy!! Thank you!!!

Do you think the same applies to the Guardians of the Galaxy coaster?

Guardians is set to open in 2020.
I’m just saying this to make conversation: I was talking to someone working on Alien Swirling Saucers (I’m afraid to call it by it’s initials on here, though it’s sure tempting) and he was telling me that him and a couple other coworkers are convinced guardians will open before galaxy’s edge. I didn’t attempt to correct him nor did I want to because I saw his point: guardians is rising exceptionally fast for a ride that’s going to be unique to world. All I said was I’m convinced ratatouille will open around the same time as galaxys edge. He then had to go to work but I thought it was interesting hearing from their perspective the speed of construction

I’m just saying this to make conversation: I was talking to someone working on Alien Swirling Saucers (I’m afraid to call it by it’s initials on here, though it’s sure tempting) and he was telling me that him and a couple other coworkers are convinced guardians will open before galaxy’s edge. I didn’t attempt to correct him nor did I want to because I saw his point: guardians is rising exceptionally fast for a ride that’s going to be unique to world. All I said was I’m convinced ratatouille will open around the same time as galaxys edge. He then had to go to work but I thought it was interesting hearing from their perspective the speed of construction
AS2

No idea about when they will open, but the guardians construction so far is just a large commercial building.... the ride construction hasn't started as far as I can see from the photos..... The easy stuff is going fast....

Guardians will definitely not open before SWGE.

Guardians will likely be close to a year behind GE. They barely have the structure up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter