Tron Lightcycle Run coming to MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing materially different than what's already been well covered, but I was doing my best Disney blogger impression on the PeopleMover yesterday and captured the below. I knew it was coming right along from what I had seen on Twitter but I was frankly surprised just how visible/in your face it is from the PeopleMover in this section. Very exciting, I have to admit. Can't wait.

IMG_6690.jpeg
IMG_6694.jpeg
IMG_6697.jpeg

Nothing materially different than what's already been well covered, but I was doing my best Disney blogger impression on the PeopleMover yesterday and captured the below. I knew it was coming right along from what I had seen on Twitter but I was frankly surprised just how visible/in your face it is from the PeopleMover in this section. Very exciting, I have to admit. Can't wait.

View attachment 384883
View attachment 384884
View attachment 384885

Thanks for posting! A+ amateur photo blogging!

View attachment 384883
View attachment 384884
View attachment 384885
Nice pictures. I'm kind of surprised that Disney hasn't put some scrims along the side of the PeopleMover track to mask the construction.

Nice pictures. I'm kind of surprised that Disney hasn't put some scrims along the side of the PeopleMover track to mask the construction.
Maybe it's that point in the relationship where they just stop trying.

Magic? Pfffft. Here's your $6 churro.

I figure Scrim is too expensive and too hard to make large enough for this amount of work - but still surprised not to see a ‘Bringing you More Magic in 2021’ sign or Coming Soon: TRON..

I figure Scrim is too expensive and too hard to make large enough for this amount of work - but still surprised not to see a ‘Bringing you More Magic in 2021’ sign or Coming Soon: TRON..
They have some signs up saying "Tron now programming".

The railroad is closed for the long term while Tron construction is taking place, right? I thought I read somewhere that it would re-open with the Speedway but those construction photos look like that's not happening.

The railroad is closed for the long term while Tron construction is taking place, right? I thought I read somewhere that it would re-open with the Speedway but those construction photos look like that's not happening.

There were some thoughts/speculation/rumors that they might try to reopen the railroad and then close it again when needed but seems like this is not happening (at least not in the near term)

Seems liek they got the track up quick but that is probably the easy part for this coaster though. Looks fun can't wait to ride it

Seems liek they got the track up quick but that is probably the easy part for this coaster though. Looks fun can't wait to ride it
Yep track is always easy. They have to build a building around it next. The track isn’t finished yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!