Trouble booking thru other country sites - red bar/error message

vatchr

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a trip for next summer to Disneyland Paris and wanted to shop around the other country sites for pricing to take advantage of the early booking deals for Summer 2020. Every time I enter my dates into another country site, I get a red error bar across the top and can't see the pricing. Anyone else having this problem? The United States site works perfectly with no errors.
Thanks for any insight!!

Hi- I had the same problem last week when I booked but finally used a different computer and ended up booking successfully through the England site as that had the best deal. Probably something to do with your computer’s cookies saving US as the main site, but not sure.

I have looked at all several European sites but someone recommended a UK travel agent that specializes In Disney Packages and they are beating everyone by a few hundred Euro. Best of all, they have a lot of info that I wouldn't know. For example, that Nature Park has no air conditioning which is a deal breaker for me.

Where are you staying? Because nowhere in DLP has American AC, so it might not be the best trip for you if AC is a deal breaker
We stayed at Sequoia Lodge during the late-July heat wave (blessedly - those were the only three days we were at a hotel with any form of A/C over a two-week trip. My scheduling was spot on!) We were comfortable. However, we are from Phoenix, so we're pretty accustomed to very warm temperatures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!