Trouble Linking Resort Reservation in MDE

AllThingsMickey4

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone!

Has anyone ever had trouble linking a reservation made through group reservations to your MDE account? I have the confirmation number for our honeymoon stay from my room block coordinator, but when I try to link it in MDE it asks for more info (arrival date, Resort, and the phone number I called to book). I didn't call to book this.. but I put in several different Disney numbers and nothing worked regardless.

My family linked their reservations just fine and I linked our pre-wedding stay without any issues. I triple checked the confirmation number and spelling of last name with the reservation on my Passkey site so no issues there either.

I called Disney today for an unrelated question and asked about this while I was on the phone. The woman talked to the internet help desk and told me to sign out and then sign back into my account in a few hours and it should be there.. but it's still not showing up!

Any clue as to what's going on? Should I try the phone number for MDE issues?

TIA!!

Yes, this has happened to me before. It took several phone calls with tech support to get it straightened out, so you're gonna want to phone their tech support line.

Yes, this has happened to me before. It took several phone calls with tech support to get it straightened out, so you're gonna want to phone their tech support line.

Well I'm glad it's not just happening to me!! I spent an hour on hold today for food and wine reservations.. hopefully tech support isn't as busy or I'm going to be hearing their hold music in my sleep :rotfl:

Thank you for the advice, lurkyloo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter