Trouble Planned at Heathrow Airport from July the 1st for 10 Days.

Jkarrows

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen the news, they are planning to do another protest only this time looking to hit Heathrow Airport from July the 1st for 10 days and trying to close the airport for 10 days.

Why do these people do this, i am due to fly out during that time.

Yes i agree to some point with the views but why make people who save up a long time to go on holiday suffer, I can not change my holiday dates so my family's holiday will be ruined by these people.

I can guarantee you some of the protesters will be flying out of Heathrow this year or even summer.

Really hope this does not happen for the sake of all us hard working people who are going to fly out of Heathrow from July the 1st on wards.

So angry about this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48470623

Anyone heard any updates to this planned protest as not heard anything since the BBC report at the end of May?

I really wouldn't worry about it, even if it did happen. The airport authorities always plan to operate to normal capacity regardless so all will be ok!

Read on the activists website that they are now not planning on the July actions which is great news for anyone going away, perhaps a better solution to there points could be found rather then affecting families going on holiday, I do understand there views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts