Troubles with looking for reservations for Ohana

Rowlf the Dog

Mouseketeer
Is it just me or a general problem? I cannot choose any date at all to check for any available reservations for Ohana, all dates are grey. Checked a few other restaurants, but there is not such problem. I tried it as I was logged in and as I wasn't, I tried it with another browser and also with incognito tab, but it's the same I just could not choose any date...

I found exactly the same today. Emailed the WDW team as it looks like it might just be an issue with the Ohana reservations. I was even finding plenty of Be Our Guest reservations for different dates and times which leads me to believe the Ohana system might just be down (hopefully). It was showing absolutely no available dates or times within the 180 days.

I found exactly the same today. Emailed the WDW team as it looks like it might just be an issue with the Ohana reservations. I was even finding plenty of Be Our Guest reservations for different dates and times which leads me to believe the Ohana system might just be down (hopefully). It was showing absolutely no available dates or times within the 180 days.
I just found an alternate strategy around this problem, where I could even book a table. Perhaps that works for you too: I've been looking for all possible dining possibilities at the general site of "Make reservations" ( https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/dining/#/reservations-accepted ) for the date in question and the general meal I wanted (breakfast or dinner) and it showed me availability for one of my dates and I could make a reservation this way.

I was actually able to book breakfast at Ohana for thanksgiving weekend today! I couldn’t believe it. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter