True?or False? PAP/AP question,

idofabric

<font color=green>"How do I...?"
OK, being on the other coast(East) and not getting back to Cal. often, I have a question about the Premium Annual Passes or Annual Passes. I have on for WDW in Fl. And I think I am gonna renew it, but when talking to a travel agent in LosVegas, she said that she has had a PAP to Disneyland in Cal, AND it was good at WDW in Flordia. And it was CHEAP! compared to FL. So any info, cost, acctivation, ect. I was thinking that if it is true, I could fly to CAl, get passes for the family, even if I had to go to Disneyland(oh, the hardship, sigh), and acctivate all of them and then fly home, and still save money. We have tons of freq fly miles. So any/all info PLEASE!!! :cool1:

Oh, well, crumbs!! Fanasy is a good way of life, as is day dreaming! Wish it would have worked out! Maybe she misunderstood me/or I her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter