Trust worthy limo sevice to MCO airport

We've rented cars the last few trips but when we don't it's always Tiffany, great service, never an issue.

Bill From PA

Check the banner add at the top of this page. FL Tours is the sponsor of this section of the DIS boards. Why not use them as a way of thanks for their support? :car:

Have used Mears for airport travel and travel around WDW...they have always been reliable, clean, convenient, friendly...

I would do DME to the resort and a town car service back to MCO :)

We also have used Florida tours for years, most recently last week. We have always had great service. I should note that most of the time was with a Limo, but a couple times with town car.

We also have used Florida tours for years, most recently last week. We have always had great service. I should note that most of the time was with a Limo, but a couple times with town car.
I priced them out for our april trip and they are more expensive than Tiffany, wondering why. I priced FL tours, Happy Limo, Sunstate and Tiffany.. is there a huge difference in service? Safety? Condition of cars? Just wondering?

I priced them out for our april trip and they are more expensive than Tiffany, wondering why. I priced FL tours, Happy Limo, Sunstate and Tiffany.. is there a huge difference in service? Safety? Condition of cars? Just wondering?
sorry have only used Florida tours so no comparison

I've used Fl Tours, Tiffany, and Tony Hinds. All are good. I can't imagine why there would be a big difference in cost...they are usually all within $25 or so of each other.

we are going with Tony Hinds for April! He replied quick and profesionally and a great price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!