Try S.A.S.!!! Now that's a sandle!

Barbruka

Favorite place in the world.
I just wrote about this on another thread, but thought I would give everyone a 'heads up'! I bought the Nike Straprunner's from Nike.com about a week ago, and at first, they were very comfortable. After a few days, the side straps started rubbing uncomfortably against the sides of my foot. If I loosened the strap, then my little toes rubbed bad. Also, the bottom has a puzzle pattern on them which is great for being skid resistant, but has started irritating the bottoms of my feet. And this is not to mention how masculine these sandles look!

So I went to a large shoe store here that carries everything. I tried on everything from Birks to Teva's. I ended up buying a pair of S.A.S. Very expensive ($94 before taxes) but VERY NICE! For one thing, they look like women's sandles! (Several different styles.) But they are cushioned on the bottom and very, very comfortable. I could wear these all day I'm sure, and not bat an eye! I want to reccomend everyone to at least try these on! You will see the difference and feel it! This just shows me how every foot has it's shoe, and we need to find the one that is best for us. I went along with what everyone else was getting, and it wasn't right for me. Find the shoe that is most comfortable and doesn't look so bad either!

I too, lookes at S.A.S. I didn't like the styles, a little "old" looking for me. You can find them if you have an upscale shoe store near you.

I agree, some of the styles are a little old fashion, but the one I got is called S.A.S. Comfy. The Comfy is very up to date and stylish. The shoe is nubuck leather in a typical rust color, with three straps that clasp, across the top of the foot, open heel with no strap in back. They have a wedge type heel. Just slip them on. No bending over to clasp every time. And on the wet rides, I'll just slip them off and into my bag, and then back on at the end. You can find them at high end shoe stores or anywhere they have a big quanity of shoes. The S.A.S. Comfy is worth looking for!

Let me know how these fair when you go to Disney, Please. I have worn SAS shoes for several years because of my size and the need for a good pair of shoes. $100 for a comfortable pair of shoes doesn't make me bat an eye, yet I've lost weight and hadn't HAD to wear the expensive brands. With my upcoming trip to WDW though, I know that I MUST buy some really good/comfortable shoes. I've considered Tevas sandals and still checking out which tennis shoe to buy.
Gerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter